A man awake

Photo

Another grand epic drem.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 15 January 2013 · 574 views

I have had a few recently, but this one was awesome. It was a cross between just about every Alian movie I have ever seen. As usual im switching characters throught the dream as events unfold.

In short it's about a highly evolved biological Weapon called a philandacle. It has escaped and is turned loose into the country side. It is overly efficient and...

Photo

Revelation and Exploring Earth.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 31 December 2012 · 504 views

So last night, I decided to leave this damned iPhone in the bathroom. Every since I got it, it's laying around with me at night, and as my mind starts wondering through things I'll get ideas and it becomes irresistible to research them on the Internet. I have had a iPhone for a few years now. Pretty much ever since I started posting on these forums....

Photo

Worlds of myst and a black cat.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 28 December 2012 · 737 views

Last night, I took a little journey.

Initiated vibrations about 11 pm. It was interesting because my control over the different states is becoming very precise. I was able to bring myself down and back up again consciously through different levels of conciousness. There are the vibratory stages. Different places along that corolate to different...

Photo

Mounting synchronicity

Posted by White Crane Feather , 15 December 2012 · 518 views

So with my last journey then the following syncronistic conversation the following day, I did some research on ATV conversion to ethanol.

I do not think it has anything to do with that. I do think the message I heard was ment to draw my attention to this friend I have. I have lunch with him every Thursday. He is more of a lunch buddy. I met him haveing...

Photo

A message and dreams of Kung fu

Posted by White Crane Feather , 12 December 2012 · 553 views

Last night I had an amazing dream of martial arts training. It had an inception/matrix like twist to it. A teacher of mine from years ago, Sifu Wu, was training me inside of the dream world. We were all sleeping inside of this small room but we were descended into another dream world, where I was constantly being attacked by different things Sifu would...

Photo

I'm amazed.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 07 December 2012 · 458 views

After crushing my shadow the other night, I have felt renewed. I finally got to running again. A short run, and my knee hurt like hell and my body protested, but I reveled in it. I practices my 100 point bak mei form ( white eye brow), and meditated for about 20 minutes.

I was amazed at how quick my meditations led to an altered state. I created a...

Photo

Wow! What a night!

Posted by White Crane Feather , 02 December 2012 · 891 views

What a night!!!!!

I was up a little late watching some television, some science program on fusion. My wife is running the CIM today, so I knew I had to be up early to drive her there, so i decided not to sleep in my bed because the baby kicks me all night, and I wouldn't sleep.

I have been feeling a little off kilter lately. Not...

Photo

The British! Sheesh.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 16 November 2012 · 692 views

The British are so Dam tolerant these days.... My kids would have killed each other over this.

Photo

Witch attack

Posted by White Crane Feather , 10 November 2012 · 799 views

Last night me and the boys were playing downstairs and they fell asleep on the sofa. I fell asleep on the floor right in front of them.

Quit suddenly I woke up to this loud cackling noise.  A quick look and there are all these stero typical looking witches surrounding us cackling. I leap to my feet, now realizing I'm either dreaming or OOB. They have...

Photo

Still flooded with constant dreams. I fought a dragon again last night.

Posted by White Crane Feather , 02 November 2012 · 696 views

Amoung they myrid of dreams i can remember now, i thought this one was the most interesting. It started off with my son and I seeing this distant swirling cloud formation. There were tiny funnel clouds comeing out of the formation. My son has a an interest in tornados and they have ways made interesting appearances in my dreams. The cloud formation itself...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    27 Jan 2016 - 14:51
  • Photo
    Hyades
    27 Oct 2015 - 21:21
  • Photo