Photo

First Super Car Cruise

Posted by ColoradoParanormal , 19 March 2012 · 518 views

Went on my first Super Car Cruise this weekend!
Had the pleasure and honor of going on my FIRST super car cruise this past weekend! WHAT A BLAST! We started in Golden CO and drove up through Central City, Black Hawk, over to I-70, back through Mt. Evans then back home to Rocky Mountain Airport where the cruise ended in a Private hangar (the man who owns the Austin Martin in the pictures) where we had a catered meal and an amazing time! They did the hangar up all lavish. It's a very different lifestyle than I'm used to I have to admit. Rather snobby people but, was fun none-the-less.

Here's the pictures if you're interested! For all the pictures (I'll be posting much more later) you can check out my Photobucket album!
The Photobucket Album

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

My Gallardo is the 7th image.. I absolutely LOVE this car! I may be having a rotten day and when I get into it and drive, I have to say it's the best STRESS relieving and mood lifting object I've ever been around!

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 19 2012 09:30 PM
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 19 2012 10:15 PM
Posted Image

Parked on the way up the Parkway from Blackhawk over to I-70 waiting for some of the group who got stuck in Central City.

Posted Image
Whatever you do, please do not start hanging out with that trash, money or monetary things can change people for the worse.....:yes:

They are judging you by what you are driving, not by who you are.....Pretty sad huh?......( I know, my father in law runs the San Diego Airport, and brother in law is very well off ) I see and hear it every time we visit in-laws.

Cool pictures though.

I miss my bike, and the runs we used to do.......

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 20 2012 12:59 AM
Oh don't worry! The wife and I didn't fit in at all! lol First off, I'm WAY too conservative to be accepted there, plus military which to them is trash and they all asked "So, what do you do for a living?" Which I found out is code for the rich meaning  "Where is your money from and are you "worthy" of our graces." lol

So, when I said "I'm a career military man," they all seemed to frown! I even had one guy who literally was taken back, kinda smiled and walked away. So, it was an experience and was really fun to drive with other fast, cool cars up through the mountains but, when we got to the hangar and had dinner we realized all we enjoyed was the drive lol.

The snobbishness and audacity of these people! They couldn't have plain water, it had to be "VOSS" water. They all constantly bickered with the catering staff and were down right rude. And all drank $150 PER GLASS scotch/brandies etc etc like fish... Drunkards is the best word for that situation lol Needless to say, we ate fast and took off lol!

My wife and I have already setup new rules for raising our children now that we have money and can afford luxuries I never dreamed of having.

First, the new house is on some acres and there will be quite a bit of yard work and chores done by the kids. We aren't spending anymore on the kids then we did before. If they want expensive toys, they have to save their allowance.

The kids will be getting jobs and saving to buy their first cars just as I did. And will have to maintain a job to pay for their fuel, insurance and other needs as well as keep a 3.8 GPA or they lose their privileges of driving.

We have setup college funds for each of them but, they have to graduate High School and be accepted in the college without our financial help before we will release the funds. They aren't going to get into college just because we can afford it. So, they aren't getting anything handed to them really.

Man Sakari, I cannot wait for this summer to come and go on our trip! Hope I get to meet ya too! Have a good day man!
Who let the Supra in?!

I would've told them I invented Post-It Notes.

ColoradoParanormal, on 19 March 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

Oh don't worry! The wife and I didn't fit in at all! lol First off, I'm WAY too conservative to be accepted there, plus military which to them is trash and they all asked "So, what do you do for a living?" Which I found out is code for the rich meaning  "Where is your money from and are you "worthy" of our graces." lol

So, when I said "I'm a career military man," they all seemed to frown! I even had one guy who literally was taken back, kinda smiled and walked away. So, it was an experience and was really fun to drive with other fast, cool cars up through the mountains but, when we got to the hangar and had dinner we realized all we enjoyed was the drive lol.

The snobbishness and audacity of these people! They couldn't have plain water, it had to be "VOSS" water. They all constantly bickered with the catering staff and were down right rude. And all drank $150 PER GLASS scotch/brandies etc etc like fish... Drunkards is the best word for that situation lol Needless to say, we ate fast and took off lol!

My wife and I have already setup new rules for raising our children now that we have money and can afford luxuries I never dreamed of having.

First, the new house is on some acres and there will be quite a bit of yard work and chores done by the kids. We aren't spending anymore on the kids then we did before. If they want expensive toys, they have to save their allowance.

The kids will be getting jobs and saving to buy their first cars just as I did. And will have to maintain a job to pay for their fuel, insurance and other needs as well as keep a 3.8 GPA or they lose their privileges of driving.

We have setup college funds for each of them but, they have to graduate High School and be accepted in the college without our financial help before we will release the funds. They aren't going to get into college just because we can afford it. So, they aren't getting anything handed to them really.

Man Sakari, I cannot wait for this summer to come and go on our trip! Hope I get to meet ya too! Have a good day man!

Cool deal, keep looking at Highway 101 , from San Fran to Seattle :)

Look up Lanlgois, Oregon.Make that a stay over spot, we have 2 guest rooms .......( No neighbors on acreage )

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 20 2012 04:01 AM

Sakari, on 19 March 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Cool deal, keep looking at Highway 101 , from San Fran to Seattle :)

Look up Lanlgois, Oregon.Make that a stay over spot, we have 2 guest rooms .......( No neighbors on acreage )

Awesome man! Sounds amazing! Exactly the route we are going to take and I'll be sure to set that up in Langlois with ya when we get closer to the time! Thanks bro! It'll be a blast!

Simbi Laveau
Mar 20 2012 04:10 AM
I'm embarrassed to admit,Aston Martin is my dream car.
You know prince Charles converted on of his cars to run on old grape vat pressings from wine making .
If I had a lot of money,id buy a car I love,and do that to its engine.
No idea how that would affect the insurance though.
:blush:

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 20 2012 04:32 PM
Aston Martin is an amazing car! Great racing heritage and beautiful! I actually mauled over buying a Aston Martin Vanquish but, since I was little I always dreamed of having a Lamborghini. Started with the Countach, which now, is hideously ugly! lol

ColoradoParanormal
Mar 21 2012 12:29 AM

_Only, on 19 March 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Who let the Supra in?!

I would've told them I invented Post-It Notes.

There were a number of Supra's there actually for a bit, not exactly a super car but, eh' I love cars period so I was cool with it. There was a White one that had over 900rwhp! He was running a MASSIVE front mount and a 101mm turbo by turbonetics. Looked like a Semi Truck turbo lol. Quick in a straight line but, once we all hit the mountains and curves the supra's kinda fell off.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    minera
    23 Jan 2013 - 18:18
  • Photo
    denverwind
    04 Jan 2013 - 10:55