It will hide

Sleep tight
Until it's light

Morning is here
The spider has gone

Or has it? :unsure2:

Simbi Laveau
Sep 06 2012 07:27 PM
They say spiders are so abundant ,we are never more than six feet,from some manner of spider .

At least once a year,I wake up with a huge welt,either on my arm or side,that is as big as a half dollar piece,and so red swollen and itchy,I want to die.
Just one. It's def a spider bite of some kind .It takes weeks to go away ,and it itches and hurts the entire time.I'm lucky there are no Brown recluse in my area .

Daughter of the Nine Moons
Sep 06 2012 08:08 PM
Spiders...

Still Waters
Sep 06 2012 08:45 PM
The last couple of nights they have started to come in, and I mean the really big ones which are my pet hate. Last night there was one on the bedroom wall right behind the bed. It's early for them to be coming in too, must be the cold weather. The shape of things to come!

Simbi Laveau
Sep 06 2012 10:25 PM
My best friend has arachnephobia . She went to college in Heidelberg Germany .She said the dorms are old and creepy ,and this was before the movie  ,but she was reading the exorcist,and she was up to the part where Regan is walking down the stairs in that back bend,with her tongue flicking in and out like a snake,and she's making those weird noises ... its a dark rainy night to boot,and she's envisioning this in her head,and just at this moment,a giant spider came spinning down the wall next to her shoulder.
Huge HUGE spider she said,and as if on que .

She ran from the room shrieking ,couldn't go back for a couple of hours.

Still Waters
Sep 06 2012 11:06 PM
Oh Wow ^ I don't blame her. I've seen me exit a room to get away from one! I wouldn't class myself as having Arachnophobia as such because it depends on the size of the spider. The smaller ones don't bother me at all, it's just those big ones I don't like, and especially if I see it running across the floor, they're so quick and that creeps me out even more.

bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Sep 07 2012 12:20 AM
Yeah im pretty bad too, if i know one is in my room, i can't sleep in there until i know it's removed. But that is ever since I woke up one night HEARING the noise of a big spider crawl over my duvet. When i opened my eyes to look it was sitting on my chest staring right at me. You just don't recover in life from things like that LOL  --- And right now there is one of the big ones attached to a towel hanging over the banister lol and i feel like i am in a mission impossible movie trying to get past it to the bathroom O.o

Still Waters
Sep 07 2012 09:22 AM
^ You sound just like me! I've never heard a spider though, thank goodness!!!!!!! phew I'd hate that. If I ever got that close to one like you did finding one sitting on my chest, I think I'd run a mile and not come back! The stuff of nightmares that's for sure. There's something to be said for the dark nights - can't see what's lurking lol.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Papagiorgio
      11 Oct 2013 - 16:25
    • Photo
      GreenmansGod