Photo

For Someone Special, 5 Things

Posted by Miss Shadows , 15 February 2013 · 436 views

1. Honesty. It's essential to intimacy, and I should never have to wonder if what you're telling me is the truth. It may not always be what I want to hear, but the best people in my life tend to be the ones who challenge me. I don't expect a lot of it from you--I expect nothing but; expect nothing less from me.

2. Intimacy. Relationships are rarely black and white; shades of family, friendship, and affection can all overlap, but intimacy is one of the few traits unique to Love.

3. Loyalty. To me you are all of the above. I'll laugh with you like a friend, hold onto you like family, and adore you with my whole heart, but through bad times, I won't leave or love you any less. My feelings aren't skin deep, and I'm not that shallow either. Treat me right and be faithful, I'll treat you better and be yours.

4. Good Will. If I really Love you, you have a piece of my heart. When you ache I hurt, and your tears are my tears. I want you to be happy, to be healthy and fulfilled, and I'd do anything in the world to help you to that. Your joys are mine, and I will never let selfish intent get in the way of that. I'll continuously support you, and challenge you to be the best you can. I have no standard for what that is, just the desire to see you be where you want to be. If you spend your days being honest and good to the people around you, I couldn't be more proud.

5. Empathy. This in itself is probably something that brought me to you in the first place. I care about you more than you could ever know. It's like you having hold of a string no one else has, and you tug at my attention, my thoughts throughout the day; you get straight to my heart when others stop far behind. Not by selective choice but by inevitable nature do you ceaselessly stir something deep inside me.

Knight Of Shadows
Feb 15 2013 05:12 PM
that's something truely special .. must be very lucky someone
Some hard things you listed... I dont see rich and handsome there! Well, it's great if you can have those feelings with someone. I hope you dont mind if I loan your concept to give a message to my special someone. Thanks.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    PluvioPhilo
    02 Apr 2014 - 10:29
  • Photo
    Marcus Aurelius
    27 Mar 2014 - 02:43
  • Photo