LittleMissMurderous' Blog

Photo

For Someone Special

Posted by Miss Shadows , 16 September 2012 · 558 views

1 day you made me laugh, 1 day you made me cry
1 week we talked, and 1 week I was too hurt to say a word.
1 month seemed like forever, I never thought it’d last
Now 1 year later, 12 months doesn’t feel so long;
Maybe one day you’ll know how much you mean to me.

Photo

No Title

Posted by Miss Shadows , in A Personal Project for Now... 13 September 2012 · 691 views

I was surprised to see him. Not happy, but surprised.

“What are you doing here?” He shrugged.

“Can I come in?” but he had already dropped his coat on the door-side table. Damn, I have to start locking that.

“So I heard you’re moving.”

“Mhm.” It would be completely pointless to lie about it now, with him standing in the...

Photo

The Last Time I'll Ever Do That

Posted by Miss Shadows , 10 June 2012 · 841 views
funny, stupid, famous last words
A friend and I went to this restaurant and got Italian food and talked a bit, and while we were on our way back to my apartment, I decided to take 2 bites of my left-over spaghetti, but I was wearing this white shirt I didn't want to get sauce on, so I took it off and tossed it in the space behind my friend's backseats, figuring it was no big deal....

Photo

Guilt

Posted by Miss Shadows , 16 May 2012 · 724 views

A lot of my time these days is spent working 40-60 hours a week; I don't always have a lot else on my plate, seeing as I've fulfilled all my graduation requirements, however I do meet with my high school counselor now and then. She's been having..."difficulties", with her marriage for a while now, and a couple weeks ago while we were...

Photo

My -isms

Posted by Miss Shadows , 13 May 2012 · 697 views

I think I'm going to start keeping a running list of all the annoying, dorky, weird junk I do. Any prospective husbands better read this beforehand :unsure2:

I am first and foremost the biggest ditz you've ever seen, trust me. I am the queen of name-forgetting, the master of falling asleep with the lights on, and I lose my sunglasses ontop of my...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    PluvioPhilo
    02 Apr 2014 - 10:29
  • Photo
    Marcus Aurelius
    27 Mar 2014 - 02:43
  • Photo