Photo

Another Dream....

Posted by fawkes2 , 17 November 2011 · 119 views

I had another type of dream last night that l also hate......Dreaming about my teeth falling out!!!!
I forget the majority of my dream but l distinctly remember dreaming that my back molar was lose. So l tried to pull it out but it hurt. So what do I do? I pull at it anyway and viola! I pulled it out. When l looked at the tooth it quickly decayed before my eyes and l threw it away from me.

I have read that teeth falling out in your dreams could be a sign of stress. I do not personally feel stressed but maybe I am stressed without realizing it?

I have a bit of a different perspective on dreams than a lot of folks and so, I would like to share with you my thoughts on your dream:

To start I will share with you my philosophy on dreams in general.  Dreams are the way our 'sub-conscious' mind assesses its own well being.  It searches for problems and then generates imagery to illustrate what it has assessed.  The way I view dreams is like this:

Your teeth are falling out.  In our normal awakened state our teeth are used for chewing, the first stage of digestion.  They  also make up, to a large degree, what we consider our personal appearance to be.  They have to be brushed and taken care of, else, in real life, they really will fall out. They are also important in our speech pattern.

So...what might our sleeping mind be attempting to illustrate?  It could be that there is something happening in your life that you are having a hard time 'digesting'.  It could be that you are experiencing a difficulty with your personal appearance.  It could be an indication of an important part of your life that you are not paying appropriate attention to and that is therefore in a state of peril.

l distinctly remember dreaming that my back molar was lose. So l tried to pull it out but it hurt. So what do I do? I pull at it anyway and viola! I pulled it out. When l looked at the tooth it quickly decayed before my eyes and l threw it away from me.

The decaying before your eyes is what is really interesting ...and telling...in my opinion.  This seems to indicate that there is something in your life that you are in danger of losing...it may be indicative of relationship issues...an ongoing problem that may eventually result in permanent loss...that sort of thing.
Because of the prominence given the tooth...it is a molar...a fundamental, deep set tooth...it may be that the situation is also fundamental and deep set.

Just a different perspective for you.  Hope it helps.
Cool, thanks for the insight. l do appreciate it.

picture

linked-image

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    cholesterol
    16 Dec 2011 - 09:09
  • Photo
    super.fantastik
    13 Dec 2011 - 19:36