Photo

All of the 9/11 conspiracies

Posted by skylight1 , 06 October 2011 · 319 views

myschpeel
Today I noticed that a large majority of topics in the Conspiracies forum are conspiracies dealing with the 9/11 attacks, saying they were faked, the government did them, it was a controlled demolition, etc...

I don't believe that. In a way I find all of them disrespectful to those who died. Plus, the evidence is there. If it really was a fighter jet that hit the pentagon, where did the 757 and all of its passengers go? Do you really expect a building not to fall to the ground when hit by over 160,000 pounds of force at high speed? Honestly it just baffles me how people can believe these things.

And there are videos of the plane hitting the tower... there is no need to deny that it actually happened.

Little Fish
Oct 06 2011 04:53 PM

Today I noticed that a large majority of topics in the Conspiracies forum are conspiracies dealing with the 9/11 attacks, saying they were faked, the government did them, it was a controlled demolition, etc...

I don't believe that. In a way I find all of them disrespectful to those who died.
finding out who is responsible and what happened is not disrespectful.

Plus, the evidence is there. If it really was a fighter jet that hit the pentagon, where did the 757 and all of its passengers go?
good question, if flight 77 did not hit the pentagon, then yes, what happened to the passengers?

Do you really expect a building not to fall to the ground when hit by over 160,000 pounds of force at high speed?
wtc7 fell symetrically down at the speed of gravity and was not hit by an aircraft.

Honestly it just baffles me how people can believe these things.
yes it baffles me how wtc7 ccould symetrically fall to the ground at freefall speed, it baffles me how people could believe this could be caused by fire.

And there are videos of the plane hitting the tower... there is no need to deny that it actually happened.
yes planes hit the two towers, only those wishing to discredit the 911 researchers say otherwise.
I'm a nut for conspiracy theories but what's missing from all these conspiracy theories is any sort of evidence.  They all simply hold that 9/11 was an inside job but do nothing to prove it.  All these theories do is question supposedly "missing" evidence but provide none of their own.  We can hearsay any conspiracy theory into reality but its the actual material evidence that gives it life.  A theory must hold evidence as priority.  You can never prove something simply by denying something else. Simply by saying "no" you have proven nothing, you must back it with a positive, that is some sort of actual theory based on evidence - not the lack of it, that's not science, its story telling.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    orion144
    18 Feb 2012 - 01:18
  • Photo
    indygirl2012
    14 Feb 2012 - 14:14