X2

Photo

Random Thoughts

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 31 August 2013 · 603 views
stuff, random, life, whatever and 1 more...
I'm stuck. I start thinking about where I want to go with them. I have all these ideas but nothing seems to be right. It just doesn't fall into place. It's driving me crazy. I think I should try a few things; see what happens. I don't know if I used that semicolon correctly. I keep looking up proper usage of semicolons and other things but I...

Photo

My Own Worst Enemy

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 21 August 2013 · 519 views
me, writing, goals, dream and 1 more...
Well now you all know just how inconsistent I can be. I said I would write a blog everyday that I wasn't writing something else and I didn't. I haven't written a damn thing since the last blog entry. I failed once again. I keep setting these stupid goals and actually expecting to reach them one day but I'll never get anywhere as long as I am...

Photo

Various Subjects

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 17 August 2013 · 487 views
stuff
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I did one of these things so I figured, what the hey? Y'know? Anyway, I'll get right down to brass tacks. A lot of things have been happening recently. Some are things that you will not be privy to as they are private family matters. Said family may not find it appropriate to discuss their maladies to...

Photo

Muck my Fisfortune

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 09 June 2013 · 479 views
my, luck, life
The past few days have been very strange for me. I had to stay with my aunt who lives in a big city located in a far-off distant land (50 miles (80 km) away) in order to go to a mysterious appointment at UAMS. If you don't know what that is and actually want to know, google or bing or yahoo it. Anyway, I get to my appointment and I pay 50 dollars just...

Photo

Same Thing I Always Write About

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 03 May 2013 · 877 views
curse, outside, writing, surgery and 1 more...
It's been a while since I wrote a regular blog entry. The reason behind this is simple. I have nothing to tell. My life is at a standstill. Being sidelined and essentially bedridden because of this curse I am afflicted with, I do not have the luxury of enjoying the outside world where everything interesting happens. My days consist of playing video...

Photo

Short Story

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 09 March 2013 · 569 views
short, story
It's been a while since I wrote a normal everyday blog entry. As you may know, I have been writing a couple of stories. People seem to like them for some reason, even though I think they can be improved a lot. I will probably go back and change things a few times. Assuming I don't forget to change it after I think of it. Anyway, I want to write a...

Photo

New Year

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 02 January 2013 · 645 views
new, year, resolution, revolution
One of you may have already read this on the Facebook but here is your chance to read it again.

2012 was okay for a while. then in the month of october, things took a turn for the worse. (not just because assassin's creed 3 didn't live up to the hype). later, things got a little better. i got pokemon silver again, i was healthy (or so i thought)....

Photo

Story Progression

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 30 December 2012 · 572 views
story
I must apologize friends, for I have not written anymore of my story these days past. I know, I know, I said I would have the next chapter finished soon, but I fear I have let everyone down. I sincerely apologize to anyone who was actually interested in reading the story. Bear in mind, I am not giving up entirely, it's just that the mood to write has...

Photo

Holidays

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 23 December 2012 · 458 views
holiday
I am not a big fan of holidays. But I do enjoy seeing my family since I don't live with them anymore. I just wish they had a guest room with a bed... :santa: :hmm:

Photo

Current Events

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 21 December 2012 · 849 views
2012, school, fiscal cliff, stuff and 1 more...
Ahhh...where do I even start? How does one begin to rant on things? I guess I'll start with the easiest and the least sensitive: Music. Today's music sucks. I believe it has been on a downhill crash since the late if not early 90s. Good new music has simply ceased to exist. Every now and then, a decent song or maybe even band will appear making us...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    13 Jun 2015 - 03:58
  • Photo
    runamok