X2

Photo

Update

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 27 November 2012 · 476 views
update, illness
The doctor says I am healing normally. We may not have to do the surgery thing. I hope not. If I have to go through this crap again, I will go insane. My next appointment is the 20th of December. Maybe I will know if the surgery is needed. I hope not. If so, I hope Doomsday actually happens the next day and I don't make it. Or maybe the doctor will...

Photo

Status Update

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 04 November 2012 · 463 views

My curse is healing well, they tell me. The doctor also says he may not have to perform the surgery if the wound heals completely. If this is true and it does heal, I should be back in mostly average condition by December. If not, probably sometime next year. I can only hope for the best. Anyway, I can get up and walk more now and even sit at the computer...

Photo

The Affliction and The Hope

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 21 October 2012 · 800 views
affliction, hope, disease, curse and 1 more...
If you're wondering where I've been, here is your chance to find out. I have a disease that limits my mobility and basically my whole life. I believe I have mentioned it before but if not, I will tell you what it is. It is called a pilonidal cyst or abcess. It is a terrible affliction that I have been cursed with in my unfortunate life. Yes amid my...

Photo

A Place

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 20 September 2012 · 422 views

I went to a place yesterday. A place I have not been in a very long time. I did not have high expectations. I definitely did not expect to enjoy it. In this place, I met some new people (maybe even a new friend) and I actually had a good time. I might even go back. It depends on my condition next week. I fear I won't be able to do much of anything in a...

Photo

Multiple Personalities

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 29 August 2012 · 709 views
personality
I have multiple personalities. Not the mental condition, it's more like different versions of the same person. I think everybody has multiple personalities. If not, they probably should. Anyway, personality number one is when I'm around my close family. When I'm around my mom or sister, I am not as talkative as I am around close friends. I do...

Photo

Interesting Day

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 26 July 2012 · 483 views

Yesterday was very interesting to say the least. First of all, I woke up at about 2:30 pm. I started playing a game like every other day. about an hour later, my cousin informs me that there is a fire near the city and we might have to evacuate. Sure enough, we ended up evacuating. I couldn't even see the smoke but when we got to the shelter (which was...

Photo

Story

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 July 2012 · 876 views
story, novel, book, paper and 1 more...
So...I have started writing my story. The problem is, I can't write unless I am alone and I'm not alone very often in a house with nine people. I will be uploading it probably in a blog unless someone has a better idea. I will post it in chapters. So whenever I write a chapter, you will get to read it (if you wish to do so). Right now, I am about...

Photo

Insanity

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 02 July 2012 · 919 views
insane, crazy, murder, jack and 1 more...
I don't really have a central idea for this blog so I'm just going to write whatever pops in me noggin.

I think I may have some kind of mental problem(s). I don't know exactly what it is. Maybe more than one. When I say mental problems, I mean like insanity. I am probably just paranoid but I don't know.
I think if I don't find a job...

Photo

My Reply to the WOW Signal

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 27 June 2012 · 1,059 views
wow, signal, reply, aliens and 1 more...
first of all, the link for anybody that doesn't know what i'm talking about:

http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=229306

now, the message:

"Forgive my planet-mates of lesser intelligence for anything degrading or stupid they might have said. It is not...

Photo

Career Developments

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 16 June 2012 · 904 views
career, job, life
I have had it with this job searching bull**** so I have decided to go to job corps. In a nutshell, Job Corps is a vocational school that helps you get training for a job and also getting the job itself. they will also help me get my drivers license. The bad part is, I can't bring expensive electronic equipment, so I hope that doesn't include my PSP...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    mskate
    15 May 2015 - 07:21
  • Photo
    StarMountainKid
    09 Mar 2015 - 18:10