Photo

Life

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 January 2012 · 440 views

life
it sucks

StarMountainKid
Jan 29 2012 09:00 AM
You must be an intelligent, curious person or you wouldn't be here, for one thing. Your blog entries here are written well and easy to understand, for another. Your posts I've read are alright, you must have interests or you wouldn't be on the internet, I think.

You must have something going for you or I wouldn't be here typing this, as I'm a good judge of character. I wish you'd write more blog entries, cuz I find them interesting.

I've been writing just about stupid random stuff lately and I get a lot of views. Now sure why. I just write whatever comes to mind. (Although I do try to make it funny. That doesn't always work.)

I think the more we express ourselves the better we feel. I like it here because I can talk about things that I wouldn't have the opportunity to say in actual life to anybody.

It bothers me when someone seems discouraged about their situation or themselves. I used to be like that, but now I'm a happy idiot and enjoying myself.

I don't give a damn in a nice way, and that's kind of a positive attitude that helps me get through the day. I watch all the idiots around me and smile at them. What dopes they are! If they only could be like me it'd be a happy world! :)

When I feel down it's like everybody has power over me, but when I'm happy I'm the boss. I get happy when I have the attitude that nothing bothers me. I feel independent of all the crazy stuff going around me.

It's a very calming experience not to be annoyed any more. It's like, you can't touch me, I'm immune to you. I care, but you have no influence on my state of mind.

I'm the boss of myself, and you have no authority over my mind. I'm free.

Xanthurion2
Jan 30 2012 05:56 AM

StarMountainKid, on 29 January 2012 - 03:00 AM, said:

You must be an intelligent, curious person or you wouldn't be here, for one thing. Your blog entries here are written well and easy to understand, for another. Your posts I've read are alright, you must have interests or you wouldn't be on the internet, I think.

You must have something going for you or I wouldn't be here typing this, as I'm a good judge of character. I wish you'd write more blog entries, cuz I find them interesting.

I've been writing just about stupid random stuff lately and I get a lot of views. Now sure why. I just write whatever comes to mind. (Although I do try to make it funny. That doesn't always work.)

I think the more we express ourselves the better we feel. I like it here because I can talk about things that I wouldn't have the opportunity to say in actual life to anybody.

It bothers me when someone seems discouraged about their situation or themselves. I used to be like that, but now I'm a happy idiot and enjoying myself.

I don't give a damn in a nice way, and that's kind of a positive attitude that helps me get through the day. I watch all the idiots around me and smile at them. What dopes they are! If they only could be like me it'd be a happy world! :)

When I feel down it's like everybody has power over me, but when I'm happy I'm the boss. I get happy when I have the attitude that nothing bothers me. I feel independent of all the crazy stuff going around me.

It's a very calming experience not to be annoyed any more. It's like, you can't touch me, I'm immune to you. I care, but you have no influence on my state of mind.

I'm the boss of myself, and you have no authority over my mind. I'm free.

thanks for the compliments. i'm glad someone enjoys my blog and you seem like a great guy too. i have tried to not let stuff bother me but it never really works because i just store everything inside until i can't handle it anymore and i don't have anywhere to go to release my anger. i would try meditating or something like that but i can't concentrate enough. i wish i could be like you.

i would write more but nothing interesting ever happens to me so it would just be the same post rewritten over and over. thanks for reading though.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    20 Nov 2014 - 15:33
  • Photo
    Fox Mccloud
    20 Nov 2014 - 13:17