Photo

The Internet

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 01 February 2012 · 482 views

internet
the internet sucks. i hate it. i use it. but i hate it. with that said, here are some reasons why i hate it.

#1. i use microsoft.
#2. constant updating.
#3. advertisements.
#4. buffering videos.
#5. advertisements.
#6. people my age and younger that refuse to learn how to spell. (i know i don't capatilize but at least i can spell)
#7. comment sections. if i had a dime for every "first!" and every insult, i would have a bunch of dimes.
#8. internet memes. although some are humorous, the majority are extremely annoying and usually feature a cat.
#9. advertisments. i know it is how websites make money but they are so annoying.
#10. it's a hassle. when something messes up sometimes it is easy to fix, sometimes you have to google it and somebody tells you to download this software, go to your control panel, uninstall this, uncheck that box, makes sure cookies are enabled, turn on something, run the software, print a picture of a cute little kitty cat, post a picture of you holding the picture of the cute little kitty cat on facebook, print the picture, run an antivirus scan, go to your command prompt and type "rundmc abvjjdiiuippi288 exe uupupupu909763220 101001001110101 hmdillleippq.ins" followed by the pound sign and then restart your computer. if that doesn't work buy a mac.

StarMountainKid
Feb 02 2012 04:29 AM
lol I agree. I get pissed when pages don't load instantly. Usually I'm waiting for all the ad's to load. I hate those floating advertisements. They're so rude.

I've gone through about 6 computers so far since 1996. The one I have now is obsolete, I'm sure.

I do like using the free version of CCleaner. It gets rid of cookies, etc. that can slow things down. I use it about every half hour, it takes only about 10 seconds.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program always finds bad stuff better than my anti-virus program.

Also, if I'm going to be on for several hours, I restart my comp. That seems to help speed things up, thought I have to wait for that, too.

I hate when the Youtube video just stops, and I have to reload the page. Doesn't seem to be a cure for that for me.

I guess all this stuff you mention is just part of it that we have to endure. How much time have I spent in my life just waiting in lines? Years, I suppose.

Xanthurion2
Feb 02 2012 08:04 AM
yeah, it's all just part of life in the 21st century

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo