Photo

Love

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 February 2012 · 408 views

love
Aaah, love. The unmistakeable human emotion that attracts two people together like moths to a candle flame. I was in love once. I was foolish to think it was real but I really loved the girl. She moved away and broke my heart. I couldn't stop thinking about her for 3 years. I'm over her now but sometimes I can still remember the pain. Years later, I was sitting at a computer complaining about Valentine's Day and how I've never had a reason to celebrate it. This was after another failed attempt at obtaining a girlfriend. Now this year, I tried to engage a woman in conversation. A person I went to school with. I thought we were good friends but apparently not good enough. She won't even give me a reply, even just to say "Screw you!" Instead I am forced to wonder if she even got my message. I guess I will never know. I have decided that this is the last time I am pouring out my heart and soul to a girl that may or may not even like me. From now on, I will stop trying so hard and focus on bettering myself instead of wasting time yearning for the affections of the opposite sex. It is a futile journey and I have given up. I refuse to go on this wild goose chase of love because I always find the dead ends and no clues. I'm beginning to think there is no solution. This is why I hate Valentine's Day.

StarMountainKid
Feb 16 2012 12:03 AM
If you ever figure any of this stuff out, please let the rest of us know.

Xanthurion2
Feb 16 2012 09:08 AM

StarMountainKid, on 15 February 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

If you ever figure any of this stuff out, please let the rest of us know.

ok

StarMountainKid
Feb 16 2012 05:21 PM
What I mean is, like you, none of us guys understand women, so if you can figure something out about them spread the word around. All of us need all the help we can get. :)

Xanthurion2
Feb 19 2012 11:35 AM

StarMountainKid, on 16 February 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

What I mean is, like you, none of us guys understand women, so if you can figure something out about them spread the word around. All of us need all the help we can get. :)

i knew what you meant. women are a true unexplained mystery. i don't think they even understand themselves

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    09 Mar 2015 - 18:10
  • Photo
    spartan max2
    26 Jan 2015 - 04:30