Photo

Music

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 24 February 2012 · 651 views

music guitar life why are you reading these
music is my life. i love music. not just one or two genres. i love all types of music. rock, mostly but i also like jazz, classical, oldies, country, pop, hip-hop, metal, pretty much everything. as long as there is a good beat, vocals that sound like words or a good guitar riff, i'm hooked. this is a blessing and a curse. it is a blessing because it gives me an open mind and i can relate to almost everybody when it comes to music. it is a curse because i am running out of room on my 32 gigabyte flash drive to store all the music on. and i am constantly downloading songs and spending money on music related equipment. such as my guitar. i love my guitar. it is my most prized posession. i used to play it all the time and i got pretty good at it...i think. the thing is, i need money and i don't play my guitar as much as i used to so it's basically just in the way. maybe i can get 20 or 30 bucks for it. the reason i am selling it (as if anyone cares) is for a video game. i know that sounds stupid and foolish but the thing with video games is they are my escape from reality and they can be played quietly (unlike guitars). also this game is kind of old in a series that i need to catch up on because the newest one is all about 2012 and it wouldn't make sense to play it after 2012 is over. also i need a new pair of headphones because mine broke and i don't like the cheap ones. i get the ones that work and have good sound quality. they usually go for about 10 bucks. also i have forgotten what money feels like so i need to refresh my memory. i will miss my guitar but i think this is for the best. besides once i get a job i can buy a better guitar and a new amplifier. if i ever get lucky enough to find a job, that is.

StarMountainKid
Feb 25 2012 06:12 PM
"also i have forgotten what money feels like so i need to refresh my memory."  Very well said :)

Nice to hear a young person saying he likes different kinds of music. I play bass, mostly classic rock, but I also enjoy listening to everything. That's a good idea for a musician.

Sometimes we have to sacrifice one thing to get another. That's ok. We have to choose what we really need at the moment. There's a lot of moments, so later we can always go back to the other thing.

Enjoyed reading this entry as always.

Xanthurion2
Mar 02 2012 08:02 AM

StarMountainKid, on 25 February 2012 - 12:12 PM, said:

"also i have forgotten what money feels like so i need to refresh my memory."  Very well said :)

Nice to hear a young person saying he likes different kinds of music. I play bass, mostly classic rock, but I also enjoy listening to everything. That's a good idea for a musician.

Sometimes we have to sacrifice one thing to get another. That's ok. We have to choose what we really need at the moment. There's a lot of moments, so later we can always go back to the other thing.

Enjoyed reading this entry as always.

thank you.

Recent Comments

5 user(s) viewing

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo
    seeder