Photo

Sakura

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 11 March 2012 · 694 views

sakura cherry blossom dream japan naruto bleach anime
Yesterday, I had a dream. This wasn't one of my normal dreams. I was in a large wooden building with a lot of rooms. I was running around for some reason. I think I was being chased or maybe I was doing the chasing...Anyway, I came to a particularly large room with about four other people already in it. And on one side of the room (the side without people) was a solitary Japanese Cherry Blossom Tree or Sakura. it was quite small for a mature tree so I think it might have been a slightly different species or a mutation but I found it astonishingly beautiful. I gazed at the tree for several minutes before I reached up to touch one of it's petals. It was very soft to the touch but when I tried to pull it off, the petals edges grew sharp and cut me. I drew back my hand swiftly. Though the tree had harmed me, I still found it as beautiful as ever, if not more so. Then I noticed it had grown thorns all over it's trunk and branches. I sat down in front of it because that was all I could do. I knew I would no longer be touching this tree. As I was sitting I found myself thinking of a girl from a popular anime called Naruto who was named after the tree. I thought 'Sakura would really like to see this. I'm assuming she was somewhere in the building with me but I never saw her because I woke up and when I tried to go back to sleep to resume the dream, I had a different dream. Later as I was writing this in my dream journal, I found myself thinking of another popular anime called Bleach. There is a man in this show named Byakuya Kuchiki who uses a sword called Senbon Zakura. His sword has a special power where it breaks into a thousand microscopic blades and when the light catches the blades, they look like petals from a cherry blossom. I guess the dream was greatly inspired by these two shows but I think it could also mean something else. Sometimes, the most beautiful things are also the most deadly.

StarMountainKid
Mar 11 2012 04:34 PM
Nicely written.

Xanthurion2
Mar 12 2012 06:35 AM

StarMountainKid, on 11 March 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

Nicely written.

thanks

Recent Comments

2 user(s) viewing

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories