Photo

Future Revolution

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 May 2012 · 1,073 views

job exercise insanity rock. life
It has been a while. Let's see, where should I begin? First of all, I won't be going to any job interviews until next month because my driver is too cheap or too lazy, I'm not sure which. I have recently began a exercise routine which I choose to call training because it makes it sound important. I have not been able to make a habit of it yet but I still do it every now and then. I have improved a little. Formerly, I was only able to perform five push-ups but now I can almost do 20 without feeling exhausted. I have put on a few extra pounds that I want to lose but it has become quite a challenge. I go to the local park for this training of mine. I usually start with my "Insanity Walk" as I like to call it because I walk the same path and hope for something out of the ordinary to happen every time but it never does. Then I run a little obstacle course created by a few mounds of dirt and a ditch. Then I do some push-ups and other random little exercises. I don't know if it is helping much because I don't do it as often as I would like. Usually about once or twice a week. The main reason for this is because there is almost always somebody at the park playing basketball and I am higly introverted and have huge self-esteem problems, so I usually refrain from doing any embarassing things in front of people. A secondary reason is because I am too lazy. Sometimes I just feel like lying in bed all day doing nothing. I guess, I lack the motivation to to really try to improve my life.

Which brings me to my next topic. Schizophrenia. I recently researched the symptoms of this particular disorder and as usual when I research disorders, I have a lot of the symptoms. One being lack of motivation. Others include hearing voices criticizing things i say and do, delusions of having your thoughts broadcast to other people, auditory hallucinations. The list goes on and on. Anyway, whether I have the disorder or not, I think I am merely a hypochondriac.

I have also decided on a future path for myself. The first step is obviously to get a job. Then when I pay off all the debts that I owe to various people, move out of my cousin's place. Then I will get someone to teach me how to drive. Then I can move somewhere else and get a better job. Then I will buy myself a new guitar and a new amplifier and find myself a rock band and start practicing and booking gigs until we get scouted and signed to a record deal, hopefully to a major label. Then we are going to turn the music industry upside down, inside out and spin it until it expels the vomit that is today's pop scene. Then we are going to revolutionise music forever and most importantly revive the awesomeness that is Rock n' Roll! Maybe then the people will realise they have been listening to the wrong stuff and our band will go down in history as the people who brought Rock back from the dead.

StarMountainKid
May 16 2012 09:27 PM
I feel the same about music that you do. Fortunately, I grew up in the R&R era of the '60's and '70's. I thought that would last for ever, but alas, music deteriorated into crap. Here's hoping you can revive it.

Nice entry, as usual.

Xanthurion2
May 16 2012 11:41 PM
thanks. i will try my best to restore the glory of rock and roll.

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo
    seeder
    02 Apr 2016 - 02:52
  • Photo