Photo

Story

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 09 June 2012 · 825 views

story
I'm thinking of writing a story. I don't know how long it will be, I guess however long it wants to be. Anyway, this story is about a group of people who get trapped inside a hospital for a reason I haven't thought of yet. They can not leave because of the hospital's lockdown security system. Everybody in the hospital is sick or injured in some way, except of course the doctors and nurses who are mostly dead. I don't know how they died yet. Maybe all of them won't be dead. Anyway, the patients must find a way out and also get the medical treatment they need to face whatever is going on outside before it gets in.

It sounds like you had one of those creative flash moments. That's what I call them anyways. Where you get these ideas where a situation is happening but you don't know how they got there or what the climax will be. Go with it.

StarMountainKid
Jun 09 2012 06:08 PM
Sounds like a good movie script.
could do one of these Pandorum / Eden Log type slow reveals when you write it.  I always love slow reveal type things - why I was a huge lost fan.  Big question for me is where you start - after the incident - from the perspective of a possbile protagonist coming to from sort sort of blow to the head, or a patient waking up all strapped down to his bed or do you start at the moment - when things go from the mundane to the catastrophic.  I first thought of - what was it called, the fog?  That one not too long ago about those people who get trapped in a supermarket because of fog filled with deadly creatures.  Good luck amigo!

Xanthurion2
Jun 10 2012 07:39 PM
BrokenKey: the movie you are thinking of is The Mist. it probably had something to do with the inspiration behind the idea. I think I will go with the "as it happens" first person POV.
yea the mist  -  The Fog is about ghost pirates, i think.  i never really check my facts too much so - good writing to ya.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    09 Mar 2015 - 18:10
  • Photo
    spartan max2
    26 Jan 2015 - 04:30