Photo

Insanity

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 02 July 2012 · 1,098 views

insane crazy murder jack ripper
I don't really have a central idea for this blog so I'm just going to write whatever pops in me noggin.

I think I may have some kind of mental problem(s). I don't know exactly what it is. Maybe more than one. When I say mental problems, I mean like insanity. I am probably just paranoid but I don't know.
I think if I don't find a job pretty soon, I may go insane. But one doesn't really just "go" insane. It builds up over time. It's not like a broken arm, it doesn't just happen instantly. Broken minds are much more complicated. It is a series of events, sometimes traumatic events that build and stress the mind of an individual until it just cracks and you have this crazy, possibly dangerous, person with a broken mind and convoluted thought patterns and sometimes they can just lose control and go completely bonkers and burn entire villages in one sweep of it's massive tail and leap tall buildings in a single bound, stop oncoming traffic with one hand while holding an apathetic 20 year old high school girl with the other.

You see, it's these kinds of people that are dangers to society and the welfare of others and maybe even themselves. The words and actions of one insane person can lead to the death of Abraham Lincoln, JFK and John Lennon (it was the same guy). Jack the Ripper, for example. Not Jack Tripper. The Ripper kills some prostitutes. The police don't catch him. To this day, they still have no idea who it was. Clearly the man (or woman) was a genius. A guy kills some prostitutes today, first of all, the police probably won't care and second, they will probably catch the guy before he kills the fourth one because murderers today are stupid. Most of them are crazy. I'm not saying crazy makes you stupid. I'm saying stupid makes you crazy. But you don't have to be stupid to be crazy. Vice Versa. The killers don't cover up their tracks very well anymore and some cops and detectives actually do their job. But rarely do the investigators get a good challenge. There aren't many rippers out there and that's probably a good thing. Because murderers are bad.

I guess I am done rambling now. I am going to go somewhere else and do something else. Maybe I will start working on that novel. Who knows?

StarMountainKid
Jul 02 2012 05:22 AM
A couple of times when I was young I felt like I was loosing it, but it scared me, so I pulled away from it.  Remaining sane is much better, especially during frustrating times in my life. It's like a challenge. "Should I give up? No, I'm going to remain me, because I love myself and I'm not going to just throw who I am into the dumpster. I'm somebody special after all, I'm better than all these dumbasses around me, and I can only prove it by remaining rational in the midst of this temporary chaos."...sort of feeling.

I feel frustrated when I feel I'm not given the opportunity to express my real self to the world, or to fulfill who I know I can be. When I feel overwhelmed by circumstances I go off by myself (sometimes in my mind) and write stuff or do what's interesting to me. Even when this doesn't alter the particular circumstances I find myself in, it makes me feel better because in these instances I return to my true me.

I think these opportunities to become one's real self are the most important moments in one's life. Maybe the only real moments.  When everything is wizzing around, or when I'm frustrated, I always return to these self-expressing activities. It keeps my self-integrity and in touch with myself, and keeps me sane in a crazy world.

It's not hiding, it helps me deal with the outside world by keeping me in touch with who I really am.

I don't know if any of this is relevant to you, but this is one way I manage to muddle through.

Ever Learning
Jul 02 2012 03:09 PM
I dont know whether jack the ripper was a mastermind, today's murderers have to deal with forensics. i dont think crazys always a bad thing, think of all the genius's who thought differently to the average joe. Apparently albert einstein had problems with hygiene. ive heard of alot of educated men being suspected of autism. i think ive wandered off topic lol Whats sane and normal anyway? is it the idea of a man by the average similarities that we share, even though no one can live up to the standard of average lol
I have a firm personal belief that if your mind strays too far off the right path for too long, some part of you inside will bring you back on the right track, in a strong way. At least that's what happened with me. I just wish that part of me would come back and visit sometime, now that I'm doing better. :( I guess it never leaves, though. Just gets quieter.

If that sounds cryptic, it kind of is. I shy away from talking about my personal "awakening".

d e v i c e
Jul 02 2012 07:42 PM
The mind has a life of it's own - at least mine does - and it can drift here, and it can drift there, seemingly at it's own free will. What works for me - most of the time - is just being mindful of what my mind is thinking. If it's constantly just drifting off somewhere and indulging all sorts of negative thoughts willy-nilly, then I need to focus, and just bring it back to the here and now - to what's right in front of me - to what I am really doing in that moment [which is probably just staring out the window.] And by focusing on the present - I stay in the present. Nevermind all this serial killer stuff - it's interesting, but it's the wrong path. As long as you stay focused, you will be fine. Hope you didn't mind the unsolicited advice. It's because I can relate to your blog entry.

Ever Learning
Jul 02 2012 09:54 PM

Device, on 02 July 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

The mind has a life of it's own - at least mine does - and it can drift here, and it can drift there, seemingly at it's own free will. What works for me - most of the time - is just being mindful of what my mind is thinking. If it's constantly just drifting off somewhere and indulging all sorts of negative thoughts willy-nilly, then I need to focus, and just bring it back to the here and now - to what's right in front of me - to what I am really doing in that moment [which is probably just staring out the window.] And by focusing on the present - I stay in the present. Nevermind all this serial killer stuff - it's interesting, but it's the wrong path. As long as you stay focused, you will be fine. Hope you didn't mind the unsolicited advice. It's because I can relate to your blog entry.
Sounds almost a buddist way of thinking

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo
    seeder
    02 Apr 2016 - 02:52