Photo

Status Update

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 04 November 2012 · 431 views

My curse is healing well, they tell me. The doctor also says he may not have to perform the surgery if the wound heals completely. If this is true and it does heal, I should be back in mostly average condition by December. If not, probably sometime next year. I can only hope for the best. Anyway, I can get up and walk more now and even sit at the computer for a little while which is what I am doing right now. I don't have any ideas for my story yet but I'm sure I'll think of something. I have also been playing a lot of video games, including Assassin's Creed III which was released on the 30th of last month. It is my favorite series and my mind has been occupied with this and Fallout: New Vegas recently. So hopefully in a few weeks I will be back to my old self. And I will try to be more healthy after this. Maybe do some more exercising and try to eat less. The first thing I'm going to do is go for a walk. Too bad it's almost Winter. I won't get to enjoy it as much as I'd like to. Oh well, it's still going to be great. :D

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    White Crane Feather
    29 Sep 2014 - 19:21
  • Photo
    CuriousRey
    26 Sep 2014 - 22:27