Photo

Story Progression

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 30 December 2012 · 490 views

story
I must apologize friends, for I have not written anymore of my story these days past. I know, I know, I said I would have the next chapter finished soon, but I fear I have let everyone down. I sincerely apologize to anyone who was actually interested in reading the story. Bear in mind, I am not giving up entirely, it's just that the mood to write has not stricken me at the right moments as of late. I promise I will try to be more productive in the following weeks. And because I probably won't keep this promise, I apologize in advance for my lack of initiative. Some good has come out of my prolonged inactivity. I have had plenty of time to think about the plot. I have some ideas but in all honesty, I just write down whatever pops in my head at the time I am writing. That is all for this letter, Frederick. I fear I have come down with something. My wife thinks it could be Influenza. I pray for her sanity. And my own. Goodbye Eustace. Save the cookies...for the...druids... :sm

StarMountainKid
Jan 02 2013 02:10 AM
I think we all understand your situation and forgive you for not writing your story yet. I realize the mood has to be there for creativity and initiative. Don't worry about it, it will appear suddenly by itself when the time is right for it.

I hope the druids liked the cookies.

Xanthurion2
Jan 02 2013 07:16 AM

StarMountainKid, on 02 January 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

I think we all understand your situation and forgive you for not writing your story yet. I realize the mood has to be there for creativity and initiative. Don't worry about it, it will appear suddenly by itself when the time is right for it.

I hope the druids liked the cookies.

i wish i could tell you they enjoyed the cookies but alas, they do not speak to me anymore. not after the incident at the twix factory.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    Today, 01:48 AM
  • Photo
    acute
    Yesterday, 09:49 PM