X2

Photo

Surgery and Tails and Unexpected Pains

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 July 2014 · 129 views
surgery, tail, unexpected, pain and 6 more...
Good mornightvening, everybody. As you probably don't know, I had surgery a few days ago. Don't worry, it wasn't for anything life-threatening. Just a huge infected area of my posterior region. Now that the affected area is gone and sealed up, things have become difficult for me. I am bound to my bed more than I was before and I can't do my...

Photo

Time Management Problems

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 17 July 2014 · 134 views
problems, wasting, time
With an upcoming surgery coming up on the 21st, which will put me in serious pain for a while, causing me to be mostly immobile, I've been trying to enjoy my last few days of relative painlessness doing things I might not be able to do comfortably (or so I tell myself. Truthfully, I don't do much when it comes to moving). It is during this time,...

Photo

Whirlwind

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 19 June 2014 · 183 views
father, death, estranged and 2 more...
Well, he's finally gone. The man who terrorized my childhood, my arch enemy, the person who made my life a living hell, my father...is dead.

Do I feel happy? Relieved? Unburdened? No. But I'm not sad either. My feelings are weighing pretty heavily on me and there are far more burdens in life that I still have to worry about. The news came as a...

Photo

Moving On

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 07 June 2014 · 259 views
life, bs, laptops, stories, curse
If you look back at my previous blogs, you may notice a weird little story about a guy who lost something and then got it back. <spoiler alert> The guy was me and the thing was a laptop. Well, I thought the monthly week without the laptop was over but a new week just started today. It infuriates me to no end. I rely heavily on that laptop for...

Photo

Stories

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 06 February 2014 · 192 views
stories, old commercials
I am writing this blog entry to inform you that I am going to resume posting my stories here shortly. For those of you who did not know, I write stories and used to post them on my blog but I stopped for some reason I can no longer remember. Anyway, I am going to start doing it again. I would advise against jumping into the middle of the stories. Anywho, I...

Photo

Complaining and Personal Revelations

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 09 January 2014 · 299 views
complaining, revelation and 3 more...
Someone once told me that I complain too much. That someone was my cousin who is also my best friend. After he said that, I began to notice just how much I really do complain. About 80% of everything I say recently is a complaint. It's starting to get annoying even to myself.

I like to think that I'm good at reading people. Good at knowing what...

Photo

Christmas (or whatever)

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 17 December 2013 · 246 views
christmas, father
Well, Christmas is coming. And this one is going to be a bit different for me. I am going to see my father. We are not on very good terms. Why? you might be wondering. Because he is a self-righteous jack*** who likes to yell and curse and accuse everyone else of being the bad people. He has lied so many times, telling me he has changed and he is a good...

Photo

Updates, Bored Ramblings and Thanksgiving Clarification

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 03 December 2013 · 249 views
updates, bored, rambling and 2 more...
I just wanted to let you all know, my stories are going nicely. "The creative juices are flowing" or whatever the idiom is. Is idiom even the right word? Oh, well. However, be that as it may, insofar as to the rest of the facets of my everyday life...nothing much is different. I have a VCR/DVD player now. That isn't a typo. Well, it's not...

Photo

The Man and His Sanity II: His Sanity Restored

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 29 October 2013 · 323 views
laptop, sanity, story, weather and 1 more...
The night was warm. There was no need for a heater because the man lived in Arkansas and the weather is stupid there. It was still October and the man knew that his long week was nearing it's end. As he struggled to hang on to the few frayed strings of sanity left in his tormented mind, the man fell asleep. He awoke to the sound of a television as it...

Photo

The Man and His Sanity

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 24 October 2013 · 288 views
laptop, chicken pot pie, cold and 2 more...
"Why is it so cold?" The man said aloud as he sat at the computer with no heater on. It was only October but the weather told a different story. The thermostat had dropped to below freezing last night, or so it had felt. As the man's breakfast, a couple of small chicken pot pies were cooking in the microwave, he found himself lamenting on the...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Awake2Chaos
    01 Aug 2014 - 18:58
  • Photo
    StarMountainKid
    26 Jul 2014 - 12:38