X2

Photo

Hey Look, It's Another Blog About Complaining

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 11 January 2016 · 640 views
same, old, stuff
Okay, first of all: Yes, this is another of the same type of blog but I really liked the writing of this one so I wanted to post it. It's a bit more light hearted and less complainy, more motivational or something I don't know. Also 1000 words is really not all that much. I think I am going to make that my daily goal.

If I could change anything...

Photo

Just Some Thoughts

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 28 December 2015 · 552 views
thoughts, life, job, sleep, love and 2 more...
Well, I figure it's about time for another one of these. I can't bloody sleep anyway so here goes.

Things are pretty much the same as they were in the last couple of blog entries. I have developed the ability to speak more comfortably to people although still not quite at the level I wish to achieve. Same job, just less friends now. Some have left...

Photo

Depressing Thoughts

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 27 August 2015 · 1,022 views

Before you read this, understand I am not looking for pity or doctor recommendations. I just needed to get some thoughts out. Maybe some advice from someone who has been through this type of thing. I apologize in advance.

Lately, I've been feeling depressed. By lately, I mean for a few years now. It has gotten to the point where I want to see a...

Photo

Double Cheeseburger

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 07 June 2015 · 494 views
life, restaurant, stress, girl and 2 more...
Life is a tumultuous series of seemingly random occurences. Or at least, in my experience it is. Most of the time absolutely nothing interesting at all happens but every once in a while, an event so completely unexpected happens and it disrupts the rut I have buried myself in. One such event happened to me about six months ago. I got a job. Ever since then,...

Photo

Caribbean UFO Jousting Tournament

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 08 March 2015 · 705 views
title, not, relative, to, content and 4 more...
Hello everyone, it has been a while, hasn't it? I wish I could say I've been doing something productive during all that time but I have not. I've been focusing all of my time on working and not working. And until recently, I did not have a comfortable means in which to write but now I do so I might be writing some more in the coming...

Photo

First Job

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 08 January 2015 · 1,365 views
job, double, cheeseburger, with and 3 more...
Thursday 8, 2015. This is the day I start my first official job. After four and a half years of dealing with an illness and watching all of my friends and family move on with their own lives leaving me behind, I finally have a job. It's not a very fancy job and I won't be making much money but the way I see it, it's a start. It's a hell of a...

Photo

Teak v. Rosewood

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 17 December 2014 · 1,531 views
leaving, teak, rosewood and 7 more...
Good mornoonightvening, everyone. I recently posted a status update which reads like this: "I'm leaving for a while soon, so what should my last blog be about?" Today, I would like to address some very important topics that people suggested in the comments. Now without further ado, the first topic:

Oxo1 suggested the topic, "Why...

Photo

Publishing

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 19 November 2014 · 1,465 views
publish, stories, book, story
This is to inform anyone that actually cares, that I will be deleting my stories from the internet. I have been informed through various sources that posting one's work through blogs and the like is considered publishing. Many real publishers will not accept work that has already been published elsewhere so that is why I am deleting mine. To prove I am...

Photo

Moving

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 03 November 2014 · 1,206 views
moving, relocating, rerouting and 7 more...
Well, I am happy to say it looks like things are finally starting to change for the better. Nothing is quite set in stone yet, but there's a good chance I will be moving soon. Out of the s***hole with no jobs I live in now, to a bigger place with a lot more opportunities. It is not without help but at least this will give me a chance to become...

Photo

Thinking on a Keyboard

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 September 2014 · 1,098 views

WARNING: More whining and complaining ahead.

The last few weeks have been strange for me. I've been in a weird place emotionally, spiritually, mentally. I feel like I've just lost control of everything, if I ever had any control to begin with. I'm trying to find a job without enlisting the help of...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo
    seeder
    02 Apr 2016 - 02:52
  • Photo