X2

Photo

Family

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 23 March 2012 · 339 views
family
My family is one of a kind. They are so weird, I don't even know how to explain them, so I won't. All I'm going to say is: I love them. Most of the time. Sometimes, I hate them. But when I think about all the good memories and stuff, I love them. Sometimes I wish I could stay with them all the time but then I think about how crazy I would be by...

Photo

Pain

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 March 2012 · 373 views
pain
Well, i've been having this pain in my side for a few days. at first i thought it was just from laying on my side too much. but after a whole day of it, i began to fear the worst. appendicitis. i really hope it is not appendicitis. i looked it up online and it seems the most likely. i don't have the fever that is supposed to come with it but some...

Photo

Sakura

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 11 March 2012 · 496 views
sakura, cherry, blossom, dream and 4 more...
Yesterday, I had a dream. This wasn't one of my normal dreams. I was in a large wooden building with a lot of rooms. I was running around for some reason. I think I was being chased or maybe I was doing the chasing...Anyway, I came to a particularly large room with about four other people already in it. And on one side of the room (the side without...

Photo

Music

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 24 February 2012 · 467 views
music, guitar, life, why, are and 3 more...
music is my life. i love music. not just one or two genres. i love all types of music. rock, mostly but i also like jazz, classical, oldies, country, pop, hip-hop, metal, pretty much everything. as long as there is a good beat, vocals that sound like words or a good guitar riff, i'm hooked. this is a blessing and a curse. it is a blessing because it...

Photo

Love

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 February 2012 · 352 views
love
Aaah, love. The unmistakeable human emotion that attracts two people together like moths to a candle flame. I was in love once. I was foolish to think it was real but I really loved the girl. She moved away and broke my heart. I couldn't stop thinking about her for 3 years. I'm over her now but sometimes I can still remember the pain. Years later, I...

Photo

The Same Blog Entry

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 12 February 2012 · 506 views
same, boring, sad, miserable and 2 more...
Well, where to begin? i guess i will begin where i left off.
i don't know what i meant by that as none of my blogs connect but anywho:
it is almost four in the morning where i am as i am typing this and i am still awake. i don't know why. i have nothing to do in the morning. i'm definitely not doing anything important right now and i am not...

Photo

The Internet

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 01 February 2012 · 338 views
internet
the internet sucks. i hate it. i use it. but i hate it. with that said, here are some reasons why i hate it.

#1. i use microsoft.
#2. constant updating.
#3. advertisements.
#4. buffering videos.
#5. advertisements.
#6. people my age and younger that refuse to learn how to spell. (i know i don't capatilize but at least i can spell)
#7. comment...

Photo

Life

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 January 2012 · 444 views
life
it sucks

Photo

SOPA

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 18 January 2012 · 446 views
internet, politics, usa and 3 more...
i believe this whole SOPA thing is completely stupid and possibly a stepping stone to the USA's dictatorial evolution. i don't think it will stop piracy. if anything it will make it worse because people will feel the need to rebel against the government. i think it needs to be stopped and i hope the rest of the internet users feel the same way. USA...

Photo

Why?

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 28 December 2011 · 295 views
why
Why? i have asked myself this question many times, and do i get an answer? NO. i never get an answer, not to the important whys anyway. oh well. it's life and there is nothing anyone can do about it. i'm going to go watch Durarara. Why? because i can.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    StarMountainKid
    20 Nov 2014 - 15:33
  • Photo
    Fox Mccloud
    20 Nov 2014 - 13:17