X2

Photo

Story

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 25 July 2012 · 1,055 views
story, novel, book, paper and 1 more...
So...I have started writing my story. The problem is, I can't write unless I am alone and I'm not alone very often in a house with nine people. I will be uploading it probably in a blog unless someone has a better idea. I will post it in chapters. So whenever I write a chapter, you will get to read it (if you wish to do so). Right now, I am about...

Photo

Insanity

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 02 July 2012 · 1,105 views
insane, crazy, murder, jack and 1 more...
I don't really have a central idea for this blog so I'm just going to write whatever pops in me noggin.

I think I may have some kind of mental problem(s). I don't know exactly what it is. Maybe more than one. When I say mental problems, I mean like insanity. I am probably just paranoid but I don't know.
I think if I don't find a job...

Photo

My Reply to the WOW Signal

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 27 June 2012 · 1,211 views
wow, signal, reply, aliens and 1 more...
first of all, the link for anybody that doesn't know what i'm talking about:

http://www.unexplain...s.php?id=229306

now, the message:

"Forgive my planet-mates of lesser intelligence for anything degrading or stupid they might have said. It is not...

Photo

Career Developments

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 16 June 2012 · 1,021 views
career, job, life
I have had it with this job searching bull**** so I have decided to go to job corps. In a nutshell, Job Corps is a vocational school that helps you get training for a job and also getting the job itself. they will also help me get my drivers license. The bad part is, I can't bring expensive electronic equipment, so I hope that doesn't include my PSP...

Photo

Story

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 09 June 2012 · 1,049 views
story
I'm thinking of writing a story. I don't know how long it will be, I guess however long it wants to be. Anyway, this story is about a group of people who get trapped inside a hospital for a reason I haven't thought of yet. They can not leave because of the hospital's lockdown security system. Everybody in the hospital is sick or injured in...

Photo

Future Revolution

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 May 2012 · 1,073 views
job, exercise, insanity, rock. and 1 more...
It has been a while. Let's see, where should I begin? First of all, I won't be going to any job interviews until next month because my driver is too cheap or too lazy, I'm not sure which. I have recently began a exercise routine which I choose to call training because it makes it sound important. I have not been able to make a habit of it yet...

Photo

Boredom

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 11 April 2012 · 714 views
boredom, boring, bore, boar
Boredom strikes in the stillness of the night. It strikes like a viper strikes at it's prey. It is sudden. You don't see it coming. It is just there. We do things to combat the boredom. We watch TV, read a book, listen to music. All feeble attempts at escaping boredom. What do you do when the show is over? When the book is finished? When the music...

Photo

Family

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 23 March 2012 · 460 views
family
My family is one of a kind. They are so weird, I don't even know how to explain them, so I won't. All I'm going to say is: I love them. Most of the time. Sometimes, I hate them. But when I think about all the good memories and stuff, I love them. Sometimes I wish I could stay with them all the time but then I think about how crazy I would be by...

Photo

Pain

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 15 March 2012 · 538 views
pain
Well, i've been having this pain in my side for a few days. at first i thought it was just from laying on my side too much. but after a whole day of it, i began to fear the worst. appendicitis. i really hope it is not appendicitis. i looked it up online and it seems the most likely. i don't have the fever that is supposed to come with it but some...

Photo

Sakura

Posted by Xanthurion2 , 11 March 2012 · 696 views
sakura, cherry, blossom, dream and 4 more...
Yesterday, I had a dream. This wasn't one of my normal dreams. I was in a large wooden building with a lot of rooms. I was running around for some reason. I think I was being chased or maybe I was doing the chasing...Anyway, I came to a particularly large room with about four other people already in it. And on one side of the room (the side without...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    jules99
    02 Apr 2016 - 06:32
  • Photo
    seeder
    02 Apr 2016 - 02:52
  • Photo