Photo

Salad of the Taco Kind

Posted by coldethyl , 13 September 2007 · 82 views

A friend of mine just sent me an email with the most hilarious dog pictures in it.  These are the ones that had me rolling in my office.  I thought I'd share since I've been such a mood killer lately.  Hey, here's a secret.  The accounts lady keeps packs of gum in her office.  They aren't the good kinds, they're Double Mint.  So on Thursday when she's not here, I go and I systematically chew an entire pack.  Only takes me about 40 minutes or so because the flavor doesn't last very long.

Anyway:

linked-image
Hahahahhaaa!

linked-image
WAHAHHAAAA!  Look at his little victim in there!!!

linked-image
ROTFLMAO!  Dog bottoms!!!  

Fins called me at work today on my lunch hour and had me in stitches!  I freaked him out by mentioning his chest hair.  LMAO!  Like we can't see that stuff in the pictures!  Chuck Norris ain't got nothing on you, Fins!!  Shatner would be swooning in his 60's go-go uniform boots!  

My boss went out to lunch with a rep and brought me back taco salad.  It was good but now I'm so full I want a nap.  All the coneheads around me were so effing jealous that my boss brought me lunch they couldn't help but make snide comments.  

Oh, I finally have an appointment with a new pdoc.  It's near the end of October, but at least I've finally done it.  It's a chick this time.  See how that goes.

I love the pics!  

how come no one calls me on my lunch, you b*******.  and I've been here all day pining away.  

i want a taco salad now, with a milkshake.

I hope your doc visit goes well.  

your story about the gum reminded me of first grade, our teacher used to give out those pretzel sticks if you gave a correct answer.  so during free time, we would have one of us distract her, then we would steal hand fuls of pretzels and stuff our faces behind the cubby holes.  I miss being a kid. i love that memory though.  

I wrote all that and my phone still hasn't wrung, not ethyl, not fins, not onyk, not pandy, no one.

disgust.gif

She said she planted a cam under my desk and had "up-skirt" shots of me. ph34r.gif

I will official be done with my project(s) by late noon tomarrow, I feel semi-acoplished.

snuffypuffer
Sep 13 2007 09:20 PM
This stealth gum-chewing makes me giggle.

distortedpandy
Sep 13 2007 10:40 PM
cira! gimme your number. tongue.gif

...no one ever calls me, well 'cept AC and he's gone. crying.gif

snuffypuffer
Sep 14 2007 04:28 AM
Bah! Noboby calls me either. I'm beginning to wonder...
Anybody wants to PM me with their #'s, I'd be MORE than happy to make them feel better about themselves by telling them about my life & job........I'll be waiting.
Well I don't have all of your #'s!!

It sucks too because I'd call you guys more often but since I'm the one that answers the phone I can only do it at my lunch hour and not be interrupted a million times.  

I called you Snuffs and left a message on your phone the other day.

I'll try and do better, I promise.   grin2.gif

^Your the best, and I consider myself lucky when I get a chance to talk to you.....Howard hates me.

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image