Photo

Personal Space

Posted by coldethyl , 14 September 2007 · 114 views

I'll never understand why some people have to comment on every little thing that someone else does.  The guy in the office next door absolutely drives me crazy doing that.  No matter what I do he has to spew out a running commentary on it.

Even the most innocent of actions sets him off.  I looked at the bottom of my shirt yesterday and in he starts:

"Did you get your breakfast all over you?"

"What?  Huh?  What are you talking about?"

"Oh, you're looking at the bottom of your shirt like you got your breakfast all over you."

"Uh, no, there was some lint," I rolled me eyes.

Everything.  I have a lot of handbags and I like to switch them out.  If I bring in a new one its always, "New pocketbook?"  And forget trying to eat lunch in peace.  There's always a running commentary on anything I might be eating.  His opinion on it, whether or not he likes it, and if it's good for me.  None of it's in my best interest.  He knows it irritates me.  That's why he does it.  I can find no other reason for him to do it.  He tries to play it off as otherwise, but he's so transparent.  I've gotten to the point where I hardly speak to him at all.  I just can't stand him.  It worked for a while, but now he's back at it again with full force.  And he stinks.  

Argh.

Holly crud, that would drive me absolutey ape-sht. It'd almost make me want to construct a sign and hold it up like Wiley Coyote everytime he opened his mouth at you, simply stating ... "SHUT UP".

hang in there E

distortedpandy
Sep 14 2007 06:29 PM
Shall I threaten him?
That guy seriously sucks.  

He sounds like you intrigue him and are the highlight of his day.  

Clearly you are smarter than he.  Start making fun of him, I have a feeling he'll back off, or irritate you less often atleast.
Sounds like a sales guy I know.

He stinks?  Like B.O. stank?  Isn't that the worst! You should ask him,Shower MUCH!
or just start gagging, but pull it off like you dont mean to, or like your fighting it.
I just came back in to add that WW's boobs look really nice in that top shot.
Oddly enough, when you first described him, I thought to myself "I'll bet he physically stinks", suspicions confirmed. I'll make ya feel better, gimme a minute.
QUOTE(Wallfly @ Sep 14 2007, 01:15 PM)
Holly crud, that would drive me absolutey ape-sht. It'd almost make me want to construct a sign and hold it up like Wiley Coyote everytime he opened his mouth at you, simply stating ... "SHUT UP".

hang in there E

*goes to get construction paper*

QUOTE(distortedpandy @ Sep 14 2007, 01:29 PM)
Shall I threaten him?

God I love you, but no.  I'm trying not to go mental.  My boss knows about it - sort of.  My boss can't stand him.

QUOTE(Finsup22 @ Sep 14 2007, 01:39 PM)
or just start gagging, but pull it off like you dont mean to, or like your fighting it.

LMAO that's a good idea....

QUOTE(*Becca* @ Sep 14 2007, 01:43 PM)
I just came back in to add that WW's boobs look really nice in that top shot.

yes.gif

QUOTE(~Onyx~ @ Sep 14 2007, 01:45 PM)
I'll make ya feel better, gimme a minute.

You did!!
I wish I knew what to tell you to get that jerk outta your face.  Short of pushing him off a cliff, I can't think of anything, sorry.   disgust.gif
I just want to say this

linked-image
How you haven't destroyed him already is beyond me....You really are Wonder Woman.

MadEyePixie
Sep 16 2007 11:06 PM
Ever see that Prilosec commercial with the annoying guy bothering this lady while she's trying to work?

Each time I see it, I think of you.

snuffypuffer
Sep 17 2007 05:17 AM
You should learn karate.
QUOTE(MadEyePixie @ Sep 16 2007, 06:06 PM)
Ever see that Prilosec commercial with the annoying guy bothering this lady while she's trying to work?

Each time I see it, I think of you.

I also think of me when I see that commercial.

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image