Photo

Sweetie

Posted by coldethyl , 17 September 2007 · 84 views

I abhor it when people I don't know on the phone use terms of endearment at me.  Especially men.  I hate being called "sweetie, honey, hon, darlin', etc".  It drives me nuts.  I want so badly to call them the most vile names back in my sweetest tone of voice.  I can't help it.  I think it's condescending.  I think I'm going to start calling them the names they call me right back at them.  See how they like it.  I wonder how long I'll have to do that before they realize I'm being sarcastic and they need to stop?  

We shall see.

My most hated term of endearment is "girly"... there's several old folks living up the street from me and they do the "sweetie", "honey", and "hon" thing.. which isn't so bad..the one old guy uses "Girly"....  "Girly" makes me want to find an AK-47 and the nearest belltower.
Oldies are fine TBH, it'd just these salesmen that call here that I want to stab.

They talk down to me and I hate that with a passion.  

It's just because I don't have a cock.  If I did have one, it'd be long enough to strangle them with.

snuffypuffer
Sep 17 2007 09:08 PM
*giggles*

I'm sorry, I'm very immature.

Salesmen just suck all over. It even sucks to be a salesman. I should know. They ruined it for me. Damn them, damn them all to hell. yes.gif
Here's a short list of "return names" for the next time you encounter this problem:

1. Sweetie.....Di*khead(Example:*Goober accent* Well, good mornin sweetie, how er yew? I was fine di*khead until your walnut-sized brain convinced you to take those fingers outta your a** and dial my number).

2. Honey.....Dou*hebag(Example: Would you mind helping me with this spreadsheet, honey? Only if you wouldn't mind me carving it into your forehead so you could look in the mirror and remember how to do more than just tie your shoes you useless dou*hebag.

3. Darlin.....A**-clown(Example: What cha havin fer lunch there, darlin? Look, don't talk to me you a**-clown, and get back in your tower before the villagers realize you've escaped and start lighting they're torches.

I hope these little tidbits help you some way, I know they may sound a bit harsh, but people are idiots and idiots are used to being treated this way, so really your just helping them feel comfortable. If there's anything else I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. wub.gif

distortedpandy
Sep 17 2007 09:55 PM
QUOTE(coldethyl @ Sep 17 2007, 05:06 PM)
It's just because I don't have a cock.  If I did have one, it'd be long enough to strangle them with.

omg, lmao.

MadEyePixie
Sep 17 2007 10:55 PM
Ugh. I would hate that too. Actually not would, I do. This one male teacher does and so does this one dirty chick in band. They do the "hon" thing. Blagh. I want to clock them with my tenor case.

It's just because I don't have a cock. If I did have one, it'd be long enough to strangle them with.

rofl.
It's just because I don't have a cock. If I did have one, it'd be long enough to strangle them with.

ROFLMAO!!!  That's one of the best things I've read in a 1000 years.
Huggles.
I see your swartz is as big as mine....

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image