Photo

Arkansas

Posted by coldethyl , 20 September 2007 · 102 views

For a minute there, I couldn't find my blog.  

Uh it's freezing here at work.  I have my office heater on 'high' but I'm still cold.  I hate that.  I can't believe it's already started that I have to turn my office heater on.

I try not to blog until after lunch because in the mornings when I get in to work, all I want to do is b**** about traffic.  Who wants to read days and days worth of me b****ing about traffic?  I don't even want to write about it.  Therefore I try and make my entries around lunchtime that way my boiling hatred for the day's traffic has passed and I can make a blog entry without mentioning how horrible the traffic was and how much the morons of this wretched state can't drive.  See?  Makes perfect sense.

Since they took my favorite radio program off the air I listen to talk radio in the mornings.  It's kinda good because they do that traffic report every 10 minutes, but the radio station I listen to is obsessed with football.  Well, all of Arkansas is obsessed with football.  Football and hunting.  That's all they care about.  I'm not kidding.  I'm so sick of it I could scream.  

Yesterday on my way home from work, I let this car merge in front of me and it was laden with bumper stickers.  One said "My boss is an Austrian Painter" and another said "Beware of ZOG".   ohmy.gif  I was mildly shocked to say the least.  Only mildly because this is Arkansas.  After all this is where the Central High crisis happened just 50 years ago.  Governor Faubus used the National Guard to keep 9 black kids from integrating into Central High School in Little Rock.  Compelling read if you're interested.  They won't shut-up about it on the radio.

This is for relaxation.  I need it today!  original.gif

linked-image

distortedpandy
Sep 20 2007 07:08 PM
TOAST!
HEY!  I Love Football! I think nations shouldn't go to war.  60min of snoberblocking, ripsnortin', good ole fashion football would decide the diffrence's.  We would never loose if Belichick weas the coach of The USA! LMAO!

I so do need to learn how to meditate sometimes!
traffic sucks.  Since we moved my time dealing with traffic has doubled, and its full of construction.  

Anyways...  that water reminds me of the ausable.  I've had a hell of a week, what do you all say we take tomorrow off and cook out at my place?
QUOTE(Ciraxis @ Sep 20 2007, 02:13 PM)
traffic sucks.  Since we moved my time dealing with traffic has doubled, and its full of construction.  

Anyways...  that water reminds me of the ausable.  I've had a hell of a week, what do you all say we take tomorrow off and cook out at my place?

I'm on my way!

I wondered where you'd been!!!
yup i'm back, I feel like i've been away for weeks, this was a long week.  I got pretty homesick,  but I'll blog about my adventure in my own blog.  did you miss me?  original.gif
Of course I missed you!

It's never the same around here without imagining you with an Indian accent and a huge hairdo.

LOL
Fins, do you mean... Belecheat?!  laugh.gif  guys a waynker.

I live in a land of 15 lane highways and entire cities comprised of car dealerships. Traffic is a reliabile disappointment.

Cxs, great to see you back, man. I hope you got your self 'straightened' out, feelin better.

E - what's for lunch?
Man my lunch was 3 hours ago!

It was hamburger patties and honey mustard sauce.

MMMMMMM.

It was quite good actually.

QUOTE(coldethyl @ Sep 20 2007, 02:28 PM)
Of course I missed you!

It's never the same around here without imagining you with an Indian accent and a huge hairdo.

LOL

ME TOO!  

we need to break out the Ciraxis movie maker again..LMAO!

QUOTE(Wallfly @ Sep 20 2007, 02:48 PM)
Fins, do you mean... Belecheat?!  laugh.gif  guys a waynker.

I live in a land of 15 lane highways and entire cities comprised of car dealerships. Traffic is a reliabile disappointment.

Cxs, great to see you back, man. I hope you got your self 'straightened' out, feelin better.

E - what's for lunch?

Belecheat.  I haven't heard that one yet... rofl.gif
QUOTE(coldethyl @ Sep 20 2007, 03:58 PM)
It was hamburger patties and honey mustard sauce.

That sounds pretty good...haven't been able to eat all day, my stomach is retaliating to the pain meds and been giving me trouble.   disgust.gif

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image