Photo

Crimeney

Posted by coldethyl , 21 September 2007 · 282 views

I got more encouraging news from my boss today.  A different job.  More work but more pay.  BUT I wouldn't be answering these damn phones and dealing with my co-workers computer problems because I'd be too busy.  It'd mean less time on UM during the day, but I'd try and get on at lunch and after work.  I'd have to learn something totally new to me tho.  That's the freaky bit.  I can do it tho.  If the idiots that work here can do it, I can do it better.

The accounts lady almost got herself killed by yours truly today.  I know I've said this before, but she only works part time because she's partially retired but won't fully retire because she's too damn stubborn.  Anyway when people call here for her, I put the calls thru to her, that's how things work around here.  She had about 5 calls today.  That's it.  Just five.  When I put the last one thru to her she literally screamed, "Stop putting these calls through to me!".  Well, dumbass if you are only going to be here half the time, you need to take the calls when they come otherwise the people can't reach you because you have part time hours.  God, I was furious.  After the last call she realizes what she's done and politely calls me in her office as I walk by and asks me to take messages for her.  Whatever.  Anyway all the training I received from her in accounts is wasted if my boss wants me to do this other job.  We shall see.

Snuffy called me today!  I wasn't expecting it!  When you guys call me I always feel like a kid in junior high with a booger dangling and I don't know what to say.  I swear I'm much more charming in real life.  

It's just after 3 here and most everyone has already jumped ship.  *sigh*

Luch is always a fun time here!  It's my favorite part of the day!

Congrats on the promotion!  

linked-image

Cerlebrate with alcohol! and chicken!

I don't have your number.   sad.gif

I would have called you today, i'm going stir crazy.  

wtf??  

for some reason that comment got posted before i was done...

well what i was gonna say is thats freakin great about your job!  no more answering the phone for those douche turds.  I feel hell a good for ya.
Well it's not 'official' yet.

He has talked to me twice about it over 3 days and just talked to me again about it right before I wrote this blog.

I asked him what he has going on because someone is in the position he's offering me.  He said he couldn't tell me right now.

So I'm in that in between stage.
purgatory?
LMAO!

Yeah, that is it exactly.  

I want to know more, and I am sure I could get it out of him if I really tried, but then again I don't want to know more if it involves a firing.
heard this worked

linked-image
mellow.gif

I don't even want to know where you got that picture.

LOL
listen to this, its messed up

see what happens when i'm bored?
Distort that tart in my nub?????

Lord, you should never be bored.  It should be a law.  LOL
Congrats ethyl!  That's great news NO MORE PHONE'S!  I hated answering the damn phone and getting yelled at for doing my job, by some idiot who didn't want to do theirs.

Good stuff!

snuffypuffer
Sep 21 2007 09:05 PM
I was worried I weirded you out because I had to go through my old messages to find your number. Even it it was someone I didn't know, I was just going to babble on like I knew what I was talking about anyhow.

Promotions are grand! Be excellent in your new position! yes.gif
^ Did you ever remember why you called?  LOL

snuffypuffer
Sep 21 2007 09:36 PM
No. laugh.gif
Hope you get that promotion!!    thumbup.gif

The Skeptic Eric Raven
Sep 21 2007 11:57 PM
Tell them to double your salary.

MadEyePixie
Sep 22 2007 12:56 AM
If the idiots that work here can do it, I can do it better.

laugh.gif That's the attitude to have! Congrats!

Ah, jr high booger kids...Such fond memories...
Congratulations, you so deserve it!
clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif
**spins around to Wonder Woman theme**
Hugs Ethyl!  I'll keep the hopes for you - but congrats too in the fact that you ALREADY ARE better then 'them' there.  No one ever calls me.  sad.gif  I'm so lost as to this....?
lol
Have a great week dear!

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image