Photo

The Cronies

Posted by coldethyl , 24 September 2007 · 110 views

I am so sick of b****y people I could spit.  Namely I'm sick of the crotchety old women at work.  If I'm still working past when I'm supposed to be retired I hope someone just goes ahead and shoots me and puts everyone out of their misery.  I mean for God's sake what happened to the grandmotherly type women that had ribbon candy and soft hair and smelt only vaguely of moth balls??  I want those women.  Not these dry, bitter, screaming cronies.  

No one wants to do anything around here.  The toner on our color copier needed to be emptied and 2 of my co-workers were arguing over who was going to do it because if you go outside and empty them in the wind, the ink will get on you (gasp!).  I went over and just took the damn thing and went outside and emptied it while they argued.  Fine.  It's done.  Several hours later one of the cronies comes and tells me that next time I do it, not to do it outside in case someone steps in it.  ?????  I'm not an idiot.  I didn't do it where people would step in it.  We're supposed to have a replacement cartridge, we're not supposed to be emptying the damn thing anyway.  This crony is on my last nerve lately.  

The guy in the office next to me is out sick today.  I don't think we've ever had a full crew here on a Monday.  I don't know why people can't drag their asses to work.  

If one more old woman screams at me irrationally today, I won't be responsible for my actions.  I'm just saying.

It seems like more and more people are witchy in general, IMO.   I see it at work all the time...we have a co-worker who does her best not to do any work or help anyone else out unless it benefits her.  I feel for you, hope things get better as the day goes on.  *HUGS*  original.gif
Your WAY too lenient with those hags, I've got no problem giving respect where it's due, but an a**hole is an a**hole, male or female, young or old or ancient or WHATEVERTHEFU*K.

Maybe you should ask them how they handled such disagreements in they're youth's back on the Island of Atlantis.

snuffypuffer
Sep 24 2007 07:01 PM
What you need to do is to add a karate chop to your arsenal. Then when one of these ****bags starts lippin off about toner or whatever you're like, BAM! right on top of the head and they've got no choice but to shut the **** up. Then you give them a tv guide and let them know you're on to their old has-been ways.

I know people who know people...if you know what I mean.  It isnt cheap but no more problem. You got my #.

l love my women, like I love my coffee....old, cold, and bitter. LMAO!

I told you what to do I situations like that!!!!!! Did you forget, It really works!!!  

Take your middle finger and gently rub your eye, very sarcasticly respond with "I'll do that next time".

Trade jobs with ya! lolz

distortedpandy
Sep 24 2007 07:37 PM
I'm on my way.
I swear ethyl,  if only I could teach those b******* a lesson for you.  i'm sorry you have to put up with so much sh**.  I still think you should move up north, theres lots of bases here and of course me   grin2.gif
QUOTE(distortedpandy @ Sep 24 2007, 02:37 PM)
I'm on my way.

Bring toast!

linked-image

edited to say I'm too southern for up north!  LOL

MadEyePixie
Sep 24 2007 11:07 PM
I keep this little beauty in the back seat of my car and in the house now and then...

linked-image

Would you like to borrow it? I'm sure it'd be easy enough to mail to you.

GreyWeather
Sep 25 2007 02:17 AM
If they start bickering. Just go up them, clear your throat and say "Anger gives you high blood pressure, and at your frail age you could die." then give a blank face, move your eyes to the left and go "Hm" then smile at them. Then just turn around and walk off.
just something random to get you smiling

linked-image

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image