Photo

Update

Posted by coldethyl , 27 September 2007 · 179 views

I was able to speak to my mom yesterday and she sounds really well.  As a matter of fact she went on in to work yesterday!  She was a bit irritated with my dad for telling everyone about the tumor before they found out exactly what it was.  I found out that she had an x-ray before the MRI (you were right on the spot Pandy) and they are hopefully going to call her today to schedule the bone scan.  She's been hurting since March.  I guess it's just waiting now.

Yesterday I was also finally able to ask the boss about the promotion.  He told me he decided to go in a different direction but there is definitely a promotion here for me as soon as one of the cronies retires.  He wants me to do either one of their jobs.  Again it's a waiting game.  The perils of working for a small company.  I'd rather do one of their jobs than the one he was considering giving me but still, it sort of irritates me that he even brought it up and got my hopes up.  It's that string that keeps being dangled in front of me to keep me here.  I can't stand these phones much longer and he damn well knows it.  

I just got a mini gripe out because a guy got 3 calls that weren't for him.  Boo hoo.  It's going to be one of those days.

I have to put out positive to get positive but it's so hard sometimes, you know?  

I just broke a bunch of photobucket links.  Dammit.

I don't want to be a downer so there's this:

linked-image

I'm sure that you mom is going to be just fine, its good that she sounds well.

That sucks that your boss has got you running on a tredmill chasing bacon on a string.  I really don't know what to tell you, I wish I could give you some advice that would cure your worries and fix everything for you, even the broken links.  you are a hell of a good person, and I know i'm not like your super close best friend, but I can honestly say that you only deserve the best.  Everything is going to work out, one way or another.  

just hang in there ok?  your friends are here for you.
Fingers crossed for your Ma!

*I am mentaly throwing positive thoughts to you*  --- just like the movie Scanners. tongue.gif

Any idea when one/any of the old biddies retires?  there are ways to accelerate that process. ph34r.gif
It's okay really.  I just need an outlet I guess.

I'm trying to be positive.  It's really hard here though.  

One crony is in such a mood today.  She came in swearing.

*deep breaths*
I'm doing the Batman Dance right now!
Someone probably knocked over her cauldron or something.

I get calls that aren't for me all day long, but I don't call up the operator and ask her why I get them, even though Sam Sucker in the finance dept. sounds NOTHING like Jared in the parts dept....maybe it's the Sucker part.

wub.gif Your the best.
sending good vibes
I'm doing the batman dance.....

.....on my desk.....

.....naked

grin2.gif

Ethyle, you know my predicament... Positivity is a commodity in these parts. I'll tell you what. Im going to try to do ONE good deed today in attempts to sew those karmic seeds. I don't know to who, or when. But if I see the opportunity, I will try to recognize it, act on it and remain positive about it.... before I think twice. You can join me if you like. Lets change the world, one agonizingly good deed at a time.

Good news to hear reg your mother. Keep the faith, love and support and all will work out for the best.
original.gif

Sew the karmic seeds!

I like that idea!

I'm going to stay positive!!

Or try really hard!

do i get good or bad karma for dancing naked?
^I think it's a win/win situation for all involved, Brad.

snuffypuffer
Sep 27 2007 04:10 PM
It ain't right that he's just dangling that carrot in front of you, then taking it away at the last minute. You might need to have a talk with him, either he actually follows through or you walk.

Of course I'm in the same boat as you. I don't want to find another job that I'll probably dislike just as much as this one. I just want to write, too. What are you gonna do?

I am also dancing naked, but I have one of those big black bars across my toots.
I can understand your mom not wanting to worry everyone, and I can understand your dad needing to talk...Hopefully all the worrying will be in vain....Watch those old cronies...they never leave and they never die....They just stick around to make everyone's life miserable..
QUOTE(Ciraxis @ Sep 27 2007, 11:02 AM)
do i get good or bad karma for dancing naked?

100% good.  

QUOTE(snuffypuffer @ Sep 27 2007, 11:10 AM)
What are you gonna do?

I am also dancing naked, but I have one of those big black bars across my toots.

I dunno.

Toots.  Haha!
Here,  send this to your work mates.
linked-image
^ laugh.gif

naked karma is the best karma
Dancing naked men, oh my!!   *Hides eyes*   tongue.gif    I'm so glad to hear your mom is doing better, I'll continue keeping her in my prayers!   Your boss sounds like he doesn't know what to do around there, telling you one minute about a promotion and the next minute saying you have to wait.   You are a very beautiful person and you deserve better than that.    wub.gif
Well I understand about the promotion.  

It was for a different job.  It does mean that a co-worker isn't going to get fired.

I didn't want that.  

I'd rather have either one of the crony's jobs to be honest.  Either one is more my speed.

I just don't want to have to wait.

I do think that our Office Manager will retire before our Accounts lady.
^ how old are they?

I like the new avatar
accidents do happen you know

wink2.gif

linked-image

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users