Photo

Spring?

Posted by coldethyl , 23 March 2011 · 156 views

I'm so glad it is getting warmer, or am I?  I love the warm weather outside but that inevitably means work is going to crank the air conditioner around sub zero so the cute little sundress and shrug I'm wearing is going to send me in to hypothermia.  This happened today.  Warm weather outside, forget to grab my sweater for inside and voila!  I'm freezing my backside off all day.  I did get a coffee at lunch.  Lunch being 7:45 pm.  *sigh*

These crazy people I work for won't even let us bring in little throws or anything to keep ourselves warm.  Why you ask?  How the hell do I know?  Because we might get warm and be comfortable in sub-zero temperatures?  Probably.  Why keep your employees comfortable?  Keep them cold and awake with nipples like granite.  Space heaters?  Are you freaking insane?  Employees would really be comfortable then.  Can't have that.  

Well this turned into a total gripe fest.  Oh well.  I do enjoy spring just not at work I suppose.  I'm not wearing a sun dress tomorrow, that's for damn sure.

Flashbangwollap
Mar 24 2011 08:22 AM
So it's a day of undress tomorrow? That might just make the point. (Hard as Granite. Yeah.)
No, dirty mind.   ^_^  I remembered my sweater.   :P

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image