coldethyl

Photo

Today

Posted by coldethyl , 10 May 2012 · 590 views
work drug wait reading bored
Today So I am getting a job finally. I had to go for my drug test today and first I got lost down town. This is not unusual. The map I was given was crap and mapquest sucks ba11s. I finally found the place and then froze to death while I waited for my turn. I was so bored. Usually I'd text my bf but I was kinda pissed at him so I just used my Droid4 and...

Photo

Blogging Again?

Posted by coldethyl , 08 May 2012 · 314 views

Blogging Again? So I'm considering blogging again. It's been awhile. I'm not sure. Be forewarned. It could happen.

Photo

New Fave Thing!

Posted by coldethyl , 26 March 2011 · 194 views

OMG!

So I got off work well after midnight and I was browsing around Wal-Mart looking for the stationary and I came across this:

Posted Image

FABULOUS!

I have LOVED Wonder Woman since forever and I can't wait for the new series to come out!
No one can beat Lynda...

Photo

Spring?

Posted by coldethyl , 23 March 2011 · 181 views

I'm so glad it is getting warmer, or am I? I love the warm weather outside but that inevitably means work is going to crank the air conditioner around sub zero so the cute little sundress and shrug I'm wearing is going to send me in to hypothermia. This happened today. Warm weather outside, forget to grab my sweater for inside and voila! ...

Photo

Cats Are Evil

Posted by coldethyl , 18 March 2011 · 869 views

So I don't hate cats, I'm just sick of them. My kids have 5 indoor cats between them and my son is super paranoid that his cat is going to get outside and run away. He's paranoid because the cat keeps getting out the darn door and trying to run away. Well usually the stupid cat will run from the front door to the back door or vice verse, but...

Photo

I Found My Camera!

Posted by coldethyl , 05 August 2010 · 171 views

Oh praised be the Saints!!

I usually keep my beloved little object 2 places: on my nightstand or on my end table.

I finally decided it must be shoved down in my couch somehow. After bruising up my arms by trying to stick them down the couch crevices, I had my BF turn it over and we looked inside. I found my seam ripper (for you non-sewing types...

Photo

I lost my blasted camera

Posted by coldethyl , 03 August 2010 · 180 views

So as the title says, I can't find my camera. This irritates me to no end. The last place I remember having it is at my sister's house right after the 4th of July. This is a great camera. It's the pressie I bought myself after my divorce, the celebration pressie of the one thing I really wanted. Swear word!

Anyway, great news is...

Photo

Well Lookie Here

Posted by coldethyl , 20 March 2009 · 189 views

Okay. So here is what I've been up to for those of you who remember me.

My divorce was final in July 08 and I went back to Arkansas and picked up all my stuff in August. I came out pretty well in the settlement since the ex couldn't really dispute the fact that he was cheating with a chick half his age online as I had all the evidence. Yes,...

Photo

I love Family Guy

Posted by coldethyl , 10 July 2008 · 360 views

Hey wazzup?? So my mommy is in and out of the hospital at Vanderbilt, but I've been down there a few times and she's doing really well. She's bald. Totally. She's about halfway through with her treatment. That's good.

I had my divorce and I came out fabulously. I am going the week end after next to get all my stuff that I have not...

Photo

guess what I did?

Posted by coldethyl , 14 May 2008 · 441 views

I fell over my dogs' gate that keeps them downstairs and sprained my knee. LMAO, oh yeah wearing one of those Velcro cast thingies sucks greatly. I had just joined a walking team at work too. I am finally learning Buddhism, like actually reading up on it and learning it as a methodology. Get this they actually have a Buddhism for Dummies book. No...

♥♥♥♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Entries

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Comments

♥ Alice ♥

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image