and then's Blog

Photo

Eretz Yisrael?

Posted by and then , 02 September 2014 · 309 views
400 hectares
So the Israeli government has decided to stir the hornet's nest - again.  I'm sure there are many around the globe (who pay attention) who will immediately vilify them for their desire to clim ALL THE LAND.  As those here who know me can tell you, I use that expression REGULARLY when speaking of the motivations of the Palestinian.  I feel thoroughly...

Photo

News from an online evangelist

Posted by and then , 28 August 2014 · 361 views
anita fuentes
Hope everyone is having a great day!  So I'm surfing the net and happen across a young woman who puts herself out there exhorting people to come to Christ in these last days and she has a rather singular message about something that is to happen soon.  It's on the internet so I give it it's due consideration but it has me thinking, what if? ...

Photo

Musings of a Christian Zionist

Posted by and then , 27 August 2014 · 425 views
zionism, israel, bible, prophecy
Hello everyone - everyone who cares enough to have a read :)  
Recently I came to the conclusion that my opinions and heartfelt beliefs seem to cause unrelenting anger on the M.E. forums and since there are other members there who are FAR better than I at explaining the situation in Israel's defense I have determined to leave that struggle to them. ...

Photo

Thoughts on Safety and Gun Rights

Posted by and then , 17 December 2012 · 486 views

On Friday, December 14, 2012 a 20 year old man broke into an elementary school in Newtown, CT.  He killed the principal and 5 other teachers/psychologist.  He Killed 20 children – all 6 or 7 years old.  He then shot himself in the head.   No real answers on motive are possible.  The right to keep and bear arms is now under full assault in this nation....

Photo

At the Changing of Seasons

Posted by and then , 11 December 2012 · 582 views
winter and light
Christmas 2012 is approaching and I couldn't be more content.  In 3 days yet I will have been here at UM for one year.  Made a couple of friends, argued with several people that I've come to respect in spite of themselves :)  and been given a chance to see the world from a different perspective.  I let my passions about my religious beliefs get in...

Photo

Why Iran? Why Now?

Posted by and then , 25 May 2012 · 390 views
iranian issue
In the coming weeks or months there is a likelihood that bombs are going to fall on multiple locations in Iran.  Depending on the time of day dozens or even hundreds of civilians will die.  In Natanz, Qom and Esfahan there will be workers at various plants with duties as diverse as engineers to janitors and night watchmen who will die.  Civilians with the...

Photo

Posted by and then , 11 May 2012 · 695 views

Leonardo would you martyr yourself for any cause? Is there a situation that could arise in your life that would be so anathema to your beliefs that you would take any step you had to in response? This war we are engaged in is...

Photo

Endings

Posted by and then , 05 May 2012 · 704 views

The past 3 years of my life have been an incredible train wreck. Slow motion, grinding metal breathless scream sort of stuff. It's been relentless and just doesn't seem to stop. I've gone from being somewhat self assured to a hollow shell of a man. Needless to say I have had a few moments when I thought seriously of pulling the chain and...

Photo

Leap Day 2012

Posted by and then , 29 February 2012 · 231 views

It's really quiet as I sit here and at the cursor moving in time with my thoughts. Damn that sticky U again...gotta get that fixed. I came to UM almost 3 months ago and began to dump thoughts and feelings that I didn't even know I had. I look back and see I've posted over a 1000 thoughts in response to others here. Some people here are...

Photo

Next

Posted by and then , 18 December 2011 · 301 views

My nickname is Skip. I'm 51 and decided to see what blogging is all about. Everything you bother to read here is my opinion and is not intended to harm or even to impress anyone. It's just a mirror constructed with words and the image you see may not please you but it also won't hurt you. I've read some of what other's here have...

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users