Photo

Posted by and then , 11 May 2012 · 661 views

View Postand then, on 11 May 2012 - 08:48 AM, said:

Leonardo would you martyr yourself for any cause?  Is there a situation that could arise in your life that would be so anathema to your beliefs that you would take any step you had to in response?  This war we are engaged in is an all or nothing contest for "civilization".  As a world we can have something resembling the status quo of rationality, science, compassion and enlightenment or we can slip back in time to an era as brutal and dark as any the world has ever known.  I think that the reason there were officers who took this course without being alarmed is that they simply see the world as it is and don't force every thought through a filter for PC behavior.  These men and women have death as part of their stock in trade daily and they know the value of cold logic in combat situations.  Total war came into it's own in the '40s with airpower and the bomber.  The 50 million souls that were lost were a pin prick to what is coming.  That struggle was like a street brawl compared to the one we are engaged in today.  To think that we are not at war with the politico/religious system of Islam is folly.  Islam isn't about peace.  Islam is about submission.  If you are willing to live dhimmi to a backwards and barbaric culture of rape, murder and genocide then you may survive, but to what purpose?
You fret that the US military may have become "Christianized" and I say you have little reason to worry.  One need not be a Christian to have the ability to assess this enemy of mankind.  All wars in the past have run a familiar course where one side is utterly defeated and capitulates or simply tires of the effort and gives in.... those struggles were about land, wealth or power.  THIS war is about the total submission of all populations of the world to an ideology.  The West will never be willing to annihilate Mecca and Medina.  We have a moral code that ensures our destruction unless we become as barbaric as the Muslim.  But I say to the LtC that taught the course: Good on you!  Thankfully there are some willing to say the truth in the harsh light of reality.

Source: US Military's "Total War" Against Islam

The responses quickly began flowing about how hateful and twisted I am that I would even contemplate using nuclear weapons against human beings.  I was/am speaking from the cold light of survival in a war that the West cannot lose and remain the place we have all been nurtured by.  There is a great war afoot and where one stands will either be as a free man or a slave.  The great number of responses, if they were being honest and not just provocative, tells me that we in the West may well be on our last legs.  It's a depressing dilemma.  Do we bend a knee to the evil that IS Islam?  Or do we become evil ourselves in order to defeat it?  This last case, it could be argued, is precisely what we did in WWII.  We embraced the ideology of TOTAL WAR.  No civilians any longer -  only those who were our enemies or supporters.  And for speaking truth as I see it I am called disgusting and evil.  As though I advocate the casual killing of millions, when my words CLEARLY indicate that's not what I was saying.  
Submission to a way of life like the true Islam that is explained in the Qur'an and the Hadiths is, or should be, anathema to every human being who has ever longed to breathe free.  I truly believe that mankind will soon have to choose whether to be slave to this evil or die trying to be free.

"The responses quickly began flowing about how hateful and twisted I am that I would even contemplate using nuclear weapons against human beings. I was/am speaking from the cold light of survival in a war that the West cannot lose and remain the place we have all been nurtured by. There is a great war afoot and where one stands will either be as a free man or a slave. The great number of responses, if they were being honest and not just provocative, tells me that we in the West may well be on our last legs. It's a depressing dilemma. Do we bend a knee to the evil that IS Islam? Or do we become evil ourselves in order to defeat it? This last case, it could be argued, is precisely what we did in WWII. We embraced the ideology of TOTAL WAR. No civilians any longer - only those who were our enemies or supporters. And for speaking truth as I see it I am called disgusting and evil. As though I advocate the casual killing of millions, when my words CLEARLY indicate that's not what I was saying.
Submission to a way of life like the true Islam that is explained in the Qur'an and the Hadiths is, or should be, anathema to every human being who has ever longed to breathe free. I truly believe that mankind will soon have to choose whether to be slave to this evil or die trying to be free. "

I myself understand what you are saying here.  However, I do not think the only answer is 'war' but cannot deny this:  The world as we know it historically has always been at war.  It is a natural process of evolution with an unnatural addition by all accounts, which cannot be denied.  On the surface of this discussion it is quiet obvious that until the war of religions is sorted, there simply can be no peace.  
AS to 'freedom' there has been no such thing ever.

The more I delve into this the more I see that human beings were not created for the purpose of peace but because those who created them had their own issues regarding 'good and evil' and it was decided to create an animal body which could house a fragment of these creators essence in order to see if - as mortal beings - we could discover what the gods so far had not.

Admittedly this is of course only a theory.  Based on the history of humankind as we 'know' it.  According to science, our form and consciousness evolved.  It was not created.  Therefore, if this be correct, source where the injection of this 'god principle' came from and then look for a possible solution.

Is there truly a necessity to resort to becoming evil in order to stamp out something considered evil-er and a threat to a freedom which has yet to arrive but in which the 'Christian' world has had something of a taste of and would like to perhaps evolve?

I read somewhere that America consumed 80% of the Earths resources, yet are nowhere near 80% of the worlds population.  if this is accurate, the your 'freedom' is truly relative to your situation 'America' - I can understand or conceptionalise why you think you are free and protecting that interest.

unfortunately, you reside in a world which is very obviously disadvantaged for the sake of your freedom.  Some folk would suggest that this is 'evil'

:)

Now I wouldn't be making such obvious comments if I did not already myself see a workable solution to the problems the world is facing off with.

It's not the war of religions, but war of people using religions for their personal gain, as it has always been. Can it be a religion if it's ultimate purpose is to elevate a lesser being through so much anguish? To me it's not the same as religion where you elevate yourself without causing others such anguish.

I think we can be peaceful if we choose to be. It's not a question of will alone, but of choosing peace above all other. Why peace when we kill anyways for survival? Because survival should be the only thing we kill for, I believe. What part of the war between USA and muslims is about survival, in either side? There's freedom, but there's also consequences for your actions. Peace can come if both parties are willing, because both parties have freedom to choose peace. They just have to deal with the consequences of whatever their decision will be, it's not like they can't say no to peace no matter what anyone tells them.

Out of those who eat their words and change the course they promised, and of those who just follow others instead of listening to their own ethical compass and let others decide for them, I have much more respect for the first one. One that is ready to take the jump and what comes after. "no freedom" is an illusion, so is "no consequences". I know I say dangerous things if you ask the military, they dont like people who dont follow the command chain and put up a plethora of excuses like "their troop's lives are on the stake there!!!1". Here's news: would you sacrifice your precious troops for something hypocrite like this? If you would, maybe you dont understand the value of survival and the struggle of it that most people and animals too understand.

What truly stains this world are the large intelligence services like CIA and their covert ops of warmongering. As long as someone lets them off the leash and sends them to those missions, there can be no peace. You can always use a justification after a covert op, just usually need to start building up or seeking an excuse for war long before the operation.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users