breathe.dream.wonder.learn

Photo

one of my most vivid dreams

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 07 May 2012 · 319 views

I just woke up from such a strange dream. (and my dreams are usually strange...so this was extra strange)

This dream was another dream that was so familiar. It was like watching a rerun or a movie you've already seen, but experiancing it first person. Almost like I must have dreamt it before.

It starts with me walking towards a beach. It's...

Photo

A Possible Mutual Dream

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 31 March 2012 · 211 views

Two nights ago I had the briefest dream. I think it must have only been 10 seconds or so, but it was very vivid.
I saw a small black spider walking along the ceiling. I was watching it when it stopped and suddenly and dropped quickly down on a strand of web. I remember hearing a gentle "plink" sound when it dropped.

At this point I woke up...

Photo

Paths and Obstacles (dream entry)

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 25 March 2012 · 171 views

Dreamt 2 dreams last night. The first one I have only the vaguest memory of being back in Whistler, the second was more vivid and interesting so i'm going to write quickly about that one.

I'm walking towards a sort of swamp area. I think that I'm gong there to take pictures, I have my camera with me. It's like a small swamp or marsh,...

Photo

Yoga and Egg Dreams

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 21 March 2012 · 174 views

Very nice dream last night.
This one starts out on the lawn of some big very old school. (I found a picture, looked very similar to this place. Not exact of course, but pretty close)
Posted Image

Anyway, It's evening or very early night, feeling very calm. I'm a student and on the...

Photo

Chaos

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 29 February 2012 · 273 views
dream, crowd, chaos, riot
Different sort of dream for me last night. It involved a few chaotic situations and I really wish I would have written it down when I woke up because it's slipping away already.

I know it started at a mall, it was very busy and crowded. I kept trying to keep up to the people who I was there with, but they kept getting far ahead..and I almost lost...

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    blueandyellow
    04 Mar 2013 - 17:07
  • Photo
    Left-Field
    04 Jan 2013 - 20:20
  • Photo
    B Randomly
    02 Jan 2013 - 02:03