Photo

Yoga and Egg Dreams

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 21 March 2012 · 166 views

Very nice dream last night.
This one starts out on the lawn of some big very old school. (I found a picture, looked very similar to this place. Not exact of course, but pretty close)
Posted Image

Anyway, It's evening or very early night, feeling very calm. I'm a student and on the lawn with a bunch of other students. I don't recognize anyone though. We're sitting on yoga mats (Mine is orange, just like my actual mat).  There is a teacher there with us. He's very wise and peaceful. I think of him being much like a Buddhist monk. He's bald too. ;)

I'm sitting in front of him.  This isn't a typical "yoga" class, I'm not sure what it is. I think we're meditating, but at the same time he's showing us a pose to relieve neck and shoulder pain.
(I've been having horrible shoulder and neck pain since my massive tension headache a few days ago).

Then the dream morphs into some kind of dining area, we are all sitting at a counter on stools.  Everyone has an egg but they are all raw and runny and no one will eat them (I don't blame them, yak!) Mine is hardboiled though and fine, so I eat it. (not a fan of eating plain hard boiled eggs at all) I think I must have read the title of the thread about "Egg Dreams" before falling asleep or something.  lol

On another note though, I remembered the pose and looked it up, it's called Eagle Arms and it's really does open up the back of the shoulders quite well. ;) Thanks, dream teacher!
Posted Image

That's really nice that you got a useful technique from your dream. I had a dream last night that I was at a school, too. Too bad my class consisted of a paper test that I found difficult and unfulfilling. :P I had other things on my mind, though.

_Only, on 21 March 2012 - 02:20 PM, said:

That's really nice that you got a useful technique from your dream. I had a dream last night that I was at a school, too. Too bad my class consisted of a paper test that I found difficult and unfulfilling. :P I had other things on my mind, though.

There was more to my dream I think, but that was all I remembered. But yeah, it was pretty helpful to dream up something like that.  
Test dreams seem to be pretty common. ( For me the dream usually is more about how I feel while writing the test more than what the actual test is about). :)

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    blueandyellow
    04 Mar 2013 - 17:07
  • Photo
    Left-Field
    04 Jan 2013 - 20:20
  • Photo
    B Randomly
    02 Jan 2013 - 02:03