Photo

A Possible Mutual Dream

Posted by sarah_444 , in Recorded Dreams 31 March 2012 · 185 views

Two nights ago I had the briefest dream. I think it must have only been 10 seconds or so, but it was very vivid.
I saw a small black spider walking along the ceiling. I was watching it when it stopped and suddenly and dropped quickly down on a strand of web. I remember hearing a gentle "plink" sound when it dropped.

At this point I woke up because I heard my 2 year old daughter scream.  She came into my room crying that there was a spider that fell on her bed and was crawling on her hand.  There wasn't any spider on her, we checked her bed together to make sure and went back to sleep.

Mutual Dreaming or maybe strange coincidence, I don't know...but the idea of it was pretty neat.

Now last night's dream wasn't as vivid but I still remember quite a bit from it.

I dreamt that I was in the car, and this man kept trying to break in while I was in there.
The door wouldn't stay locked no matter what I did and it was like a tug of war with the door for a few minutes. I don't remember what happened next but the window was broken and my left hand (it's always something to do with my left hand or arm in my dreams) was very badly cut and bleeding.  I very vaguely remember kicking and punching this guy, but he's gone now and suddenly I'm at the hospital.  

There is a doctor there who hands me a special white cloth, it's sterile and wrapped in plastic. He tells me to clean my hands with it under the water but I can't find a sink anywhere. Finally I do, and while I'm rinsing the blood off I see a tiny shard of reflective "glass" or something stuck in the cut.

My friend shows up now with her daughter holding her hand. She was sent to the hospital because everyone thinks that she has developed some kind of mental disorder or something and needs help.  She hopes it'll explain why she's always so quick to anger but it seems like she really doesn't care either way.  She's getting mad at her daughter now for something and walks off into the hall.    

I actually didn't remember this dream at all until about 5 or 6 minutes after I woke up, it suddenly just jumped back at me so I wrote it down before I could forget again.

White Crane Feather
Mar 31 2012 02:45 PM
Very cool
Dream 1: Do you project? Perhaps you were with your daughter in her room, and the spider ran away before you physically got in there.  :tu:

hybrid888, on 01 April 2012 - 05:30 AM, said:

Dream 1: Do you project? Perhaps you were with your daughter in her room, and the spider ran away before you physically got in there.  :tu:

It's possible I suppose. I've never been aware of projecting so I'm not sure if I actually really have done it ever or not.  I do Lucid dream, that I know for sure.  :)

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    blueandyellow
    04 Mar 2013 - 17:07
  • Photo
    Left-Field
    04 Jan 2013 - 20:20
  • Photo
    B Randomly
    02 Jan 2013 - 02:03