Hutton's Blog

Photo

A Solution to our Healthcare Problem

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 11 January 2013 · 453 views
healthcare, darwinism and 3 more...

A Solution to our Healthcare Problem

So I have come up with a solution to the healthcare problem in America. I have a solution that will provide better care to those who want it, while...

Photo

D is for Democrats: Why They’re Usually Wrong About Everything

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 10 January 2013 · 427 views
conservative combacks and 4 more...
So with my gift card to Barnes and Noble I bought a book called Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies. I figured it would be an interesting read. I do like to read things from both sides of the argument...I try to be as non-biased as possible. I think it will be interesting to hear their "comebacks"...

Photo

C is for Church and State

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 January 2013 · 481 views
seperation of church state and 4 more...
So with my gift card to Barnes and Noble I bought a book called Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies. I figured it would be an interesting read. I do like to read things from both sides of the argument...I try to be as non-biased as possible. I think it will be interesting to hear their...

Photo

B is for Bill Clinton

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 January 2013 · 586 views
conservative comebacks and 2 more...

So with my gift card to Barnes and Noble I bought a book called Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies. I figured it would be an interesting read. I do like to read things from both sides of the argument...I try to be as non-biased as possible. I think it will be interesting to hear their...

Photo

A is for Abortion

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 January 2013 · 467 views
pro-life, pro-choice, abortion and 2 more...
So with my gift card to Barnes and Noble I bought a book called Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies. I figured it would be an interesting read. I do like to read things from both sides of the argument...I try to be as non-biased as possible. I think it will be interesting to hear their "comebacks" and maybe I...

Photo

Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 January 2013 · 546 views

So with my gift card to Barnes and Noble I bought a book called Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies. I figured it would be an interesting read. I do like to read things from both sides of the argument...I try to be as non-biased as possible. I think it will be interesting to hear their "comebacks" and maybe I will learn something in the...

Photo

What Benghazi tells us about Republicans

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 18 November 2012 · 928 views
benghazi, republicans
The whole Benghazi incident really shows the problem with the Republican Party. Someone looking at this from the outside would think Benghazi is the biggest tragedy and government cover-up in US history. In reality, it is a witch hunt and shows that Republicans are hypocritical and do not believe in simple American rights, or common...

Photo

Kirk Cameron's crocoduck

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 10 October 2012 · 613 views

Here is a clip on Fox News of Kirk Cameron. He is murdering Darwin's theory. He claims that if Darwin was right, we would see things like crocoduck, seen here...

Here is his...

Photo

Small Government

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in A Real Discussion 09 September 2012 · 488 views
small government and 2 more...
So I constantly hear that the United States was founded on a small federal government. I guess this may be true in the sense that our first form of government was the Articles of Confederation. The Articles stressed state power as opposed to a strong federal government. This all went to crap after...

Photo

A Real Discussion

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , in Uncategorized, A Real Discussion 09 September 2012 · 488 views

I want to create some blogs that have some indepth, and thoughtout conversation over some of the actual issues in the different ideologies. I will start by asking a question with a little background and I ask someone(s) to respond with an indepth response. Hopefully it will help the readers, and the parties make...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Hasina
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:35
  • Photo
    Yes_Man
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:03
  • Photo
    Rlyeh