Photo

You want an honest politician?

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 07 May 2012 · 467 views

So I have been harping on here in a few different places that one cannnot blame Obama for everything because he is not a dictator. I have implied that anyone that thinks Obama is the problem does not understand how our system works. I have also hear people begging for a president or politician that tells it how it is...

“Piolin, I would only have broken my promise if I hadn’t tried. But ultimately, I’m one man...You know, we live in a democracy. We don’t live in a monarchy. I’m not the king. I’m the president. And so, I can only implement those laws that are passed through Congress.”

How's that for telling it how it is?

I'd just like some politicians who didn't lie through their teeth when it suits the "party" agenda or ego, some who do not prostitute themselves to corporations and some who can answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no answer.

I've been wanting this since 1978... so far... no joy.  :(

(Talking of course about ALL politicians)

CommunitarianKevin
May 08 2012 09:34 PM
I feel your pain. The problem is, and the thing people forget, is that being a politician is a job. People are not likely to do things that will cause them to lose their job...

Recent Comments

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Hasina
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:35
  • Photo
    Mr.United_Nations
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:03
  • Photo
    Rlyeh