Hutton's Blog

Photo

How to disprove Charles Darwin's Theory

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 06 April 2012 · 1,050 views

Been up for 30 something hours, so it's time for bed...wanted to post a quick little thing though on how to disprove Charles Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection...

How to Disprove Charles Darwin's Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection
Evolution does not mean God is not there, but God is not necessary-Charles Darwin

Disproving...

Photo

Religion: A Definition

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 05 April 2012 · 211 views

This was something typed up by a fellow Religious Studies Major and friend of mine. He is a Religious Studies major, Linguist, and Political Science major. He will be persuing a Ph.D. in Philosophy. I have always liked his work so I post this paper when ever I can. If you are interested in religion it is a good read. Hope you enjoy.

Religion : A...

Photo

"Hot" water and Whitney Houston's Death

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 05 April 2012 · 804 views

So I am watching the news and they are talking about Whitney Houston's death. Some people do not seem convinced by the autopsy results...for whatever reason. One of the issues was that she was in "extemely hot water." They said it was at 93.5 degrees F. And an expert coroner said it was probably 2-3 degrees hotter. A minor issue I must...

Photo

How my beliefs came about.

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 April 2012 · 133 views

I was raised Lutheran Christian but it was never a huge part of our lives. My parents really only went to church with us kids and it was a few times a month maybe? I think after confirmation we went only on holidays. My parents ever really prayed at home. My dad told me recently that the only reason he made me go to church because I was baptized and he made...

Photo

Atheism as a religion

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 04 April 2012 · 178 views

I posted this in one of the forums but I wanted to add it to my blog because of the amount of time it took and because it may be interesting for some people to read...

Most of you seem to be getting very irritated when I imply that some of atheism is a religion. I think most of you just ignore what I have to say, which is fair because I am just another...

Photo

Nice Job Mississippi

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 17 March 2012 · 105 views

In the NCAA tourny Souther Mississippi students chanted "where's your green card" to a player on Kansas State. First off, thanks for debunking the idea that Mississippi is full of racists and also thank you for debunking the idea that Mississippi is uneductated (because Puerto Ricans, which that player was, do not need geen cards. They are...

Photo

Lottery and Food Stamps

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 17 March 2012 · 134 views

Today we are having an extra large number of people buy lottery tickets. They say "The luck of the Irish..." I say why are you spending 60 dollars on scratch offs (The largest amount I saw with FS) and buying candy and chips with food stamps? I guess it just goes to show that you will always find people that abuse the system.

Photo

Churches needing to provide birth control

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 15 March 2012 · 150 views

Okay so I am sure most of you have heard about the uproar over Obama’s proposal of all jobs providing birth control, and this includes churches. Seriously I do not understand what the big fuss is about. I do not see how this is a bad thing. I mean would they rather have an unwanted baby out of wedlock? It’s not going to encourage girls to have sex. Are...

Photo

Subway

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 15 March 2012 · 1,701 views
Subway v. McDonalds
This is something I typed up a while back but I always feel the need to get the word out...
So here is my first post...

Subway is way healthier than McDonald’s.
I hear this all the time, especially from Subway employees and I want to kick people in the throat every time I hear it. First, a little about me…In the Air Force my job is Services. Services...

Photo

Hello everyone

Posted by CommunitarianKevin , 15 March 2012 · 866 views

Hello everyone that may consider reading. With my busy schedule I do not have time to socialize much but watching the news, listening to the radio, and going to college I feel the need to get my thoughts out. I first planned on making a private journal but a co-worker suggested making a blog. I agreed because I...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Hasina
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:35
  • Photo
    Yes_Man
    11 Jan 2013 - 13:03
  • Photo
    Rlyeh