Mikko's astrology table

Photo

Confession on what's wrong with (my) astrology

Posted by Mikko-kun , 18 April 2014 · 214 views
confessions, my
It divides us. We are a whole, but astrology is a system through which it's all too easy to look at small pieces and get out of touch from that whole. If you start handling yourself like that, you become disoriented. How I know? I practised that two years and got to that point. It isn't a bad art, but it can overwhelm us.

And I title this...

Photo

Take this from astrology

Posted by Mikko-kun , 02 March 2014 · 367 views
universal application
Take this from astrology Dear sir or madam, welcome!
Today I do not wish to bore you with ramblings of chosen astrological tidbits like usual, nor roundabout long explanations. I will give you what I think can be taken out of astrology and applied to pretty much anything, a few very universal things I think are easy to understand. As always, please take them however you wish,...

Photo

Underlying patterns & consistency - 12th and 1st house relation

Posted by Mikko-kun , 20 December 2013 · 261 views

Take the basic signs for example. Sagittarius is a sign of faith, belief and optimism, sort of a believer sign, they can believe things without basis. I've seen sceptic sagittarians in life sure, just saying so you wont be fooled to think otherwise. It just means that when they believe in something, they dont need more than a mental leap of faith which...

Photo

Currently in the sky - Mars opposite Neptune

Posted by Mikko-kun , 21 October 2013 · 589 views

There can be no impact without being fluent in the unknown, no fluency in the unknown without impact.

That's what it is in short. Though the opposite aspect is about conflicts, it's funny that the conflicts on this forum seem to be somewhat on the decline during this aspect. I might be wrong in that observation, but just how...

Photo

The best part about astrology

Posted by Mikko-kun , 24 May 2013 · 354 views

Can you prove astrology doesn't have any value? Maybe you can show faults in certain styles, maybe you can find logical fallacies, I see them everywhere in astrology. They're so obvious you'd have to be stupid to not get them, really. I mean, just 12 signs and that's that? Just the big planets in our solar system and that's that? Really,...

Photo

Compromises

Posted by Mikko-kun , 03 April 2013 · 358 views

I've always held a mindset where understanding is a key to solve problems, problems with other people or something you gotta solve or do. A certain insight which allows you to look over them. But what has it given me? No earthly things for sure. Maybe I've found a better, healthier worldview and a way to take life, but there's two things it...

Photo

Astrology and Christianity

Posted by Mikko-kun , 16 March 2013 · 715 views
astrology, religion, christianity
Hello. Another blog up for questions and all, feel free to ask, debate, rebute and so on.. blurt out anything on your mind about this. Dont worry about not being professional, the thought is what matters and I'm not here to crush other people's views but to see if we could get along, even if I might have come across very different than that in the...

Photo

Astrology is far from obsolete and disproved

Posted by Mikko-kun , 13 March 2013 · 575 views

I intive anyone and everyone disagreeing to any extent to come argue here, and I'll be as civil as I can, sorry for possible flame-ups in advance. :)  no matter how stupid you think your question or rebuttal here is, just blurt it out here, that's what I made this blog for. I dont belittle anyone's personal views here, no matter if you're...

Photo

How do we learn?

Posted by Mikko-kun , 05 February 2013 · 298 views

I'm studying for learning. I'm learning from studying my experiences... but where does it all lead to? What's the end of the road? If I just keep going the road everyone accepts, accepting every limitation, I will not likely arrive as far as I could by rebelling. That's because I'm not a psychic in my standards at least, can't see...

Photo

Just a few words...

Posted by Mikko-kun , 29 December 2012 · 429 views
yeah right...
Uhh, merry christmas and happy new year and chinese new year, which is still a month or so away, it varies in our calendar. I spent a less materialistic christmas, no presents, made that sure by not leaving my house for the whole week. Bloody clever. But it's the winter vacation, dont blame me. We finnish are bit more introverted a people than most, a...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    the.truth.is.out.there.x
    12 May 2014 - 00:39
  • Photo
    Ryu
    19 Apr 2014 - 20:51
  • Photo