Mikko's astrology table

Photo

Devil Inside

Posted by Mikko-kun , 05 November 2012 · 642 views

There's the saying about your head being squeezed too tight by these pincers, it's about being uptight. Forcing yourself to do things, and being too blind or stupid or numb to realise it. Not being yourself. There's a difference between pushing yourself to the limits and in acting the way that's not you. Not having the balls to act the way...

Photo

Some food for thought

Posted by Mikko-kun , 23 August 2012 · 551 views

Notice: There's some concepts in this entry that I dont expect anyone new to astrology to be familiar with, so I add their explanations in a comment to this.

It's been four months since I started studying astrology, educative four months to me. During that relatively short time I've given readings for about twenty people regarding things about...

Photo

Most Common Misunderstandings about Horoscopes

Posted by Mikko-kun , 24 May 2012 · 875 views
astrology, horoscope, misconcept
Since I got a habit of trying to explain the bottom of things to the core so that, even if I'd be mistaken in my assumptions, at least I'd been sincere. Now I'm going to give you two versions of this. First is the "plain language version", something everyone should understand. Then if something about that version bothers you, read the...

Photo

Basic Mechanics of Astrology

Posted by Mikko-kun , 20 May 2012 · 867 views
astrology
What I will tell you will be different depending on which school of astrology you ask, but most of them have the same basics. I'll approach this like a scientist would analyze a rock, not an approach astrologists favor, but it should be an easy-to-understand view.

Astrology is connected to a system to read time. Our ancestors used stars and planets as...

Photo

The nature of astrology

Posted by Mikko-kun , 12 May 2012 · 712 views
astrology
If you want to understand what potentials astrology has, you should study it's core function until you understand it. The core is, that planets dont move us, they dont cause us to act in a certain way. They and us live under the same vibes, synchronized under the same cosmic radiowaves. If you're new to astrology and interested in it, I...

Photo

Introduction

Posted by Mikko-kun , 29 April 2012 · 1,014 views

I guess the most natural part to start with is, why did I first get interested in astrology, what made me start studying it. Why indeed, when I knew I couldn't just read a person's persona from sun horoscope. You may be able to guess what one's sun scope is (at least if you practise), it's something everyone can do. The issue is not about...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    preacherman76
    23 Jan 2015 - 11:33
  • Photo
    the.truth.is.out.there.x
    12 May 2014 - 00:39
  • Photo