For my Special Someone

Posted by Mikko-kun , 15 February 2013 · 393 views

Taken from LittleMissMurderous' blog, sorry. This one's for someone I already know, you know who you are, and I dont really mind.

We're good friends, but going beyond that hasn't ever worked out. I dont mind you stepping over borders there, but please, just remember what it would be like if we were together. What it would be like if we treated each other with more love than what friends have. Please remember what kind of lover I am.

You would get satisfaction, warmth, space to be as yourself as you want, me as I am, my love. But I'm a hard lover. If I care about you, I become possessive despite my best attempts, it's something that grows the more my love for you grows. That is why I cannot let it grow past certain point. That is why I'll be a bit cold to you, even though you know how it is under the surface. You dont have to worry about saying things you said, nor things you might've done. But just remember what kind of a monster sleeps inside of me. It's like a shark that smells a drop of blood when it's in love, with a big appetite. I wouldn't have it any other way, but you must understand that I can't let it hurt me nor you. In the end, I'm just as coward as anyone else.

As a friend, I can put that beast down with ease, but as a lover I still need to grow to be strong enough to see what lies beyond that great white shark. I can't love anyone too much if I can't handle it. But at the very least, now I've come to realise more and more than it's a battle within me, and that it should be fought there too, and only there. Your weaknesses become strengths only if you can best them. You're a great person when you have the courage, my friend, so dare a bit more, it's not like we're going away for small things.

So, lets stay friends. I'll always be there for you.

Dont worry.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    20 Sep 2014 - 03:00
  • Photo
    12 Aug 2014 - 22:58
  • Photo
    09 Aug 2014 - 22:57