_Only Writing

Photo

Inner Voice: Part 2

Posted by _Only , 08 April 2013 · 370 views

I have started noticing that either when I am attempting to meditate or coming in/out of sleep(or at the end of dreams) I will hear a phrase said in my mind that strikes me, because it is in my mind, but doesn't feel like I thought it. This makes them very intriguing and mysterious to me, and I made a point to start writing them down in my dream...

Photo

Inner Voice

Posted by _Only , 13 March 2013 · 431 views

Did you forget your name?

You are a shadow, shadow, leader of the shadow people.

Help.

It's in your head and you don't see it.

Enter and come talk to me now, or die.

You.

You.

We're working toward a goal. Unity. We have...

Photo

The Wait

Posted by _Only , 28 January 2013 · 497 views

They told me to find myself
But I didn't know where to look

I know there is something more to me
But...

Photo

Broken Home

Posted by _Only , 23 October 2012 · 436 views

Broken Home

I rest here, a living shadow, my head in the clouds. As I sit upon this broken lamp I call home, a beautiful bright Light shines in the...

Photo

Seeing Eye To Eye

Posted by _Only , 21 August 2012 · 419 views

Seeing Eye to Eye

(Son To Sun)

Hello, my Star

You've been with me all my life
For so long I didn't see you there
I hadn't paid you any...

Photo

I Ran Through The Red Light

Posted by _Only , 13 August 2012 · 733 views
synchronicity
The other day I was driving home from work in a tired daze from a long day, and came up to a line of cars stopped both ways stopped at a red light. As I stopped behind them and waited a few seconds, I saw the first car in my direction start to run the light, and I was thinking "what the..". Then cars behind it, and also the cars going the other...

Photo

My Visit To Hell (the cigarettes sucked)

Posted by _Only , 06 August 2012 · 522 views

"You wanted a vacation, so we sent you to Hell."

Probably.. well, definitely, the biggest night of my life wasn't too long ago. It was in February of this year, if my densely fogged memory serves me (I at least seem to remember the important things in my life).

It was a night (well, 2 really) of dreams: some asleep, some awake, some...

Photo

"Watch The Cosmos!"

Posted by _Only , 03 August 2012 · 368 views

I have a bad memory. Okay, I have a shockingly scary degree of an awful memory. I can only dig up various snapshots of my past and build from there to remember less than major events in my life. Even the major events are foggy. And even a day yesterday or the day before almost completely leaves my memory when I wake up the next morning. It scares me, but it...

Photo

Old Photos = Old Memories

Posted by _Only , 30 July 2012 · 618 views

I found these old photos today, and also found that each of them brought back forgotten associated memories.

This one was me and my cousin dressed up for a wedding at some hotel. I remember whoever took the photo (I think my dad) told us to put our hands in our jacket like we were well-to-do bachelors on the prowl. This made us laugh. I don't remember...

Photo

Saying Goodbye To A Friend

Posted by _Only , 23 July 2012 · 560 views

Tonight I lost a great friend. Not just a friend, but became a part of me; an extension of me. While I can replace, it won't ever be quite the same. And I don't want it to be. We had a great run.

Well, I'd better get around to officially declaring it. T.O.D. of my most prized possession, 11:34 p.m. Maybe they can still hear my tribute....

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Misanthropic
    26 Jun 2014 - 15:18
  • Photo
    Quarky
    29 Apr 2013 - 01:48