And here I am

Photo

..... strange when you lose someone.. and not to death.

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 23 June 2012 · 619 views

I feel sort of sad today, well.. is it sad? Not sure exactly how to describe the feelings, but I think sadness comes closest.

I have friends here in rl, athiest, agnostic.. religious.. I really do not care what their faith or non faith is, and I never hide the fact that I am agnostic with strong leanings towards atheism. I just figured this is our only...

Photo

Unexplained Mysteries Forums, my McDonalds.

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 22 June 2012 · 643 views

Someone asked me why I loved these forums, because no one really cares what anyone here says.. no government agency is going to take heed and change anything due to these forums.. nasa isnt going to do anything because of wht is said on these forums.. religous leaders and medical scientist arent going to change anything due to what is said on these...

Photo

My addiction right now.. SIMS 2

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 15 June 2012 · 1,203 views

OK, I only was to be on the desktop playing sims 2 for an hour, thats it.. then i was gonna go outside into the sunshine (yes.. I was going to venture out into the great outdoors.. and survive).. but I wanted an hours play time in.

SOOOOOOOOOO There i was, I made a simple nothing house, made a family, moved family into house, then i did control shift c ...

Photo

Garden of your mind

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 08 June 2012 · 360 views

What PBS has done with this.. Oh my goodness.. it brings a smile to my 'mind'

Photo

I was not my childs friend.. I was their parent.

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 06 June 2012 · 594 views

What happened to parents?

Serously, what happened? Look, I know both parents usually work outside the home now, I am aware of divorces, deaths, et et.

But it is no excuse for what seems to be happening, keep in mind I understand that there are exceptions, but I am not speaking of THOSE, I am speaking of what is becoming the 'norm' and it is...

Photo

Our Founding Fathers.. yea yea big whoop.

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 05 June 2012 · 1,187 views

Sometimes while browsing the forums and glancing through a few odd posts here and there, I will see some people try to defend things, a few things, by saying something like.. the founding fathers... (whatever), and I almost always stop reading right there. It is probably wrong and judgemental of me. I know I am not perfect, and I do not know everything nor...

Photo

Summer Layoff is beginning for me.

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 17 May 2012 · 579 views

Well, tis time for layoffs from my job. Every summer.

Usually I work till our book club dept closes on july 5th roundabouts, but this year it has gotten so slow that I was given my layoff as may 21, with callback date Sept 4. Naturally though I will not be laid off till Sept 4th, Because I am trained in book club orderline, assist (where when teachers or...

Photo

Mothers Day is almost here! In a bit over an hour for me!

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 13 May 2012 · 438 views

My two adult children asked me what I wanted for Mothers Day, and seriously, there is ONLY one thing I really want.

My mothers day dinner that *I* choose.

I have two books I am reading now, so not needing a new book, nothing else really I want, unless you count what I cannot have like ALL the money I need to get what I want.. new home.. new furniture.. a...

Photo

Wow! A BLOG! Well let me introduce myself!

Posted by willowdreams , in Personal blog 12 May 2012 · 762 views
do not know how to do tags!
Well lo and behold, I have discovered a blog! You would think that as long as I have been here, I would have noticed by now, but heh.. i reckon not.

Well Let me introduce me!

First off, ignore typos, misspellings and just plain silly errors. I am so correct at work because I work for a major publishing company, that by the time I get off work and...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    markdohle
    30 Apr 2014 - 15:08
  • Photo
    Mikko-kun
    20 Apr 2014 - 15:23
  • Photo
    Future Dreamer