The Essence of Survival~

Photo

Higher Than Truth - Chapter 3

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Higher Than Truth (Book) 01 April 2014 · 722 views
mystery, suspense, powers and 7 more...
Higher Than Truth - Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Theo ran out into the gym hallway, and before he could make it past the upper gym entrance the mystery girl cut him off and cornered him onto the nearby lockers. “What did you see??” she asked panicky. “I saw nothing!” Theo said, pushing her...

Photo

Higher Than Truth - Chapter 2

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Higher Than Truth (Book) 27 March 2014 · 746 views
truth, alchemy, vampires, higher and 3 more...
Higher Than Truth - Chapter 2

Chapter two

The next day washed in quickly and Theo thought he heard a familiar sound ringing in his head. “I’m up! I’m up!” He said, grabbing his pillow as to suffocate himself with it.  He aimlessly reached his hand towards the relentless sound; but to no avail. It...

Photo

Higher Than Truth - Chapter 1

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Higher Than Truth (Book) 20 March 2014 · 881 views
book, truth, higher, knowledge and 5 more...
Higher Than Truth - Chapter 1

Chapter One

"A sign indeed... that we shall beckon back upon the spiritual path of divinity and righteous-ness; for if we shall loose ourselves again... we might not make it back..." Theo pondered this final quote of the book he had...

Photo

The Author's Note

Posted by HecticSherlock , 03 March 2014 · 661 views
book, author, note, first and 1 more...
The Author's Note So I'm working on a story, a book per-say and here is the author's note for it! Tell me what you think?

“Fate”… I think that’s what they call it. It is callous word thrown around for the fancy of the rich, and knowledgeable; a word for the ones who have an “upper-hand” in things....

Photo

Life...and all that Jazz..

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Feelings~ 21 February 2014 · 607 views
theosophy, life, philosophy, jazz and 3 more...
Life...and all that Jazz..

For all that it's worth, life could always be worst...

I used to think that. Maybe life can't be any worse.. Maybe the precipice of life's shortcomings is when we are in fact born into this desolate world. These thoughts boil through to the surface of my mind as the various negative...

Photo

What if~ #1

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Feelings~ 18 June 2013 · 530 views
what if, nibiru, aliens and 2 more...
This is the first episode of "What if~"; comment what you guys thought about the video...

Photo

Coping Tips for Empaths~

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Art of Survival 13 January 2013 · 2,611 views
coping, tips, empath., empatjy and 1 more...
Coping Tips for Empaths~   Coping Tips for Empaths: Being an empath can be physically and emotionally draining. Many people are unaware that they’re an empath and do not know how to cope with this ability. Develop Your Shield Body Around your physical body; there is a layer of your aura that is devoted to your interface...

Photo

Activists may have to enter, "Ghost Protocol".

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Art of Survival 13 January 2013 · 618 views
world, activist, ghost, protocol and 1 more...
Activists may have to enter, "Ghost Protocol". http://www.naturalne...assination.html

The link above encases a truth about our society not known to the public; not because the public isn't receptive to the info, but the info they are being subjected to isn't the truth...

Photo

Naturalistic view of the “future”

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Feelings~ 24 October 2012 · 669 views
naturalistic, view, future and 2 more...
Naturalistic view of the “future” The “Future”… what is it really? When you think of the future what comes to mind? Is it, where you’ll be, how you’ll be, how you’ll look, or maybe it’s… will you make it to see the future. Well I can answer that last question for you, it’s a pretty simple...

Photo

Divine Intervention or Common Super Hero,what do you think?

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Random..Maybe? 17 September 2012 · 1,134 views
divinity, god, power, paranormal and 1 more...
I found this to be quite interesting...

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Warlo
    03 Mar 2015 - 18:09
  • Photo
    illuminated_Harmonist
    16 Apr 2014 - 01:51
  • Photo