Photo

Coping Tips for Empaths~

Posted by HecticSherlock , in Art of Survival 13 January 2013 · 2,615 views

coping tips empath. empatjy psychic
Coping Tips for Empaths~   Coping Tips for Empaths: Being an empath can be physically and emotionally draining. Many people are unaware that they’re an empath and do not know how to cope with this ability. Develop Your Shield Body Around your physical body; there is a layer of your aura that is devoted to your interface with your environment. Its shape and condition indicate your relationship to your world. People who are empaths often have a "thin skin" in relation to their shield body.

http://www.in5d.com/...or-empaths.html

How do you fix an empath that was awakened with emotional pain, fear, and physical beatings from a loved one?
"See if you can switch your awareness from your environment to your self, and back again. Notice the difference between the two."

This is something I would love to try in public. I think it can be done effectively with practice.

HecticSherlock
Jan 14 2013 04:55 AM

emberdawn, on 14 January 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

How do you fix an empath that was awakened with emotional pain, fear, and physical beatings from a loved one?
                      I don't think "fix" is the right word to use; considering that they aren't actually broken.. But to answer your question, you could start by inducing the positive counterparts to that empath. Note that healing takes time and time is of  the essence when healing physical, mental, or emotional trauma. When the person has been healed to the point where they can effectively self heal the process of them becoming "fixed" will be half way or more than half way. The final steps include acceptance and forgiveness and will be completely dependent of the empath themselves..
I am constantly working or trying to maintain the status of my 'body shield' and interacting on the Internet helps with that...most of the time. But when my hull gets hit, I need to ground myself to refuel or just gain some emotional silence.

HecticSherlock
Jan 14 2013 02:30 PM

Asadora, on 14 January 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

I am constantly working or trying to maintain the status of my 'body shield' and interacting on the Internet helps with that...most of the time. But when my hull gets hit, I need to ground myself to refuel or just gain some emotional silence.

And it's always good to do this; don't loose your touch with nature, it's the best "natural" energy source you can pull from~

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Warlo
    03 Mar 2015 - 18:09
  • Photo
    illuminated_Harmonist
    16 Apr 2014 - 01:51
  • Photo
    Marcus Aurelius