Supersquatch

Photo

New Bigfoot Photographs You'll Have To See To Believe

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 04 August 2012 · 1,951 views
hominid cryptids, evidence

Location: Cabin on small lake just outside Lady Evelyn Smoothwater...

Photo

New Loch Ness Monster Photograph

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 04 August 2012 · 2,122 views
sea monsters and serpents and 1 more...
A self-proclaimed Nessie hunter has taken a photograph (below) which he claims is of the Loch Ness Monster. More information here.

What are your...

Photo

Alien Big Cat Injures Woman And Her Dog

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 02 August 2012 · 1,173 views
alien big cats

Posted Image

A woman and her dog were attacked by a large, feral cat in Invergordon, Scotland recently. Some are not sure if it was a big cat or not; however. More information...

Photo

Monstrum Dolus

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 02 August 2012 · 1,839 views
sea monsters and serpents
Monstrum Dolus The Loch Ness Monster is a sea serpent cryptid that was first encountered by Saint Columba around 565 C.E. Many believe that the Loch Ness Monster--also known as Niseag (Scottish Gaelic), Nessie, the LNM or Nessiteras rhombopteryx (its proposed scientific name)--is not real; however, others disagree with that presumption. There is one main...

Photo

Woman Describes Her Bigfoot Encounter

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 02 August 2012 · 618 views
hominid cryptids

More information here.

Photo

East River Monster Update

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 01 August 2012 · 586 views
east river monster and 2 more...
East River Monster Update The East River Monster is a carcass that was found under the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. Police suggested that the carcass is a pig; however, some noticed that it had five toes and no hooves. Another theory...

Photo

Did A Man Shoot Bigfoot?

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 31 July 2012 · 654 views
hominid cryptids
A man by the name of Jeff H. claims to have shot Bigfoot:

This took place on my farm near the town of Orick, California on May 30, 2007. It was dark out and I was inside my home watching television. I heard some strange noises outside, so I got up and looked out the back window. I saw a large man covered in black fur run past...

Photo

2007 Thunderbird Encounter

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 31 July 2012 · 721 views
thunderbird
Somebody has commented on the blog Cryptozoo-oscity stating that they encountered a thunderbird-like creature in June of 2007. He/she is anonymous and goes under the alias of "FactReality".

At my job site, in PA, I saw a big bird, what people call a...

Photo

Groundbreaking Bigfoot Footage

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 31 July 2012 · 945 views
hominid cryptids, evidence
Groundbreaking Bigfoot Footage Supposedly, Bigfoot was caught on tape as its head blurred in and out of a forest camera's viewpoint. The video is embedded below, along with the thoughts of Bigfoot enthusiast and video enhancer MK Davis. For the actual Bigfoot footage, go three minutes and five seconds into the video.

Photo

The East River Monster Mystery

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 31 July 2012 · 1,825 views
east river monster and 2 more...
The East River Monster Mystery The East River Monster is a bloated carcass that was found underneath the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City, New York. It was reminiscent of the Montauk Monster that washed up on the shore of Montauk, New York in July of 2008. When the police were called to the scene, they said that it was a pig abandoned after a barbecue. However, the East River Monster has...

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo