Supersquatch

Photo

Wendigo, Part II

Posted by Supersquatch , in Other 20 May 2013 · 378 views
wendigo short story and 1 more...

Posted Image

Taylor wrote a short story for school about a Native American cannibalistic demon called the Wendigo. After letting his friends read it, they are terrified. Taylor goes to a sleep over/birthday party with his three friends. One of the...

Photo

Wendigo, Part I

Posted by Supersquatch , in Other 18 May 2013 · 520 views
wendigo short story and 1 more...
It was my friend Kaden’s birthday party about a month ago and, I must say, it was pretty fun. Me and my three other friends--Enrique, Cody and Ean--went over to his party at his house. We went there on a Friday and stayed over for the night. We played video games, ate cake and, best of all, drank a crap ton of soda. This fun ensued until three...

Photo

Scales: An Alternative Recent History, Part II

Posted by Supersquatch , in Other 07 May 2013 · 391 views
short stories, scales

Posted Image

Todd is a writer for The Washington Post who was upset after not getting an answer to any of his questions after interviewing President George H.W. Bush about the Gulf War. However, he regains his optimism and...

Photo

Scales: An Alternative Recent History, Part I

Posted by Supersquatch , in Other 05 May 2013 · 602 views
short stories, scales
Some people don’t understand why others worry so much about things that do not involve them. Believe me, I've been called "control freak" my fair share of times before. But I don’t think it’s for the purpose of controlling, just for the need for information: worrisome people are inquisitive people; control freaks are...

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo