Photo

Pterosaur Sighted In Georgia

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 30 July 2012 · 1,088 views

pterosaurs
On July 18, 2012, a lady was driving with her two sons in Franklin, Georgia and they saw what she claimed was a "flying dinosaur" or a pterosaur. (Pterosaurs, or "pterodactyls", weren't dinosaurs, rather a sister group. However, dinosaurs and pterosaurs consist of a clade called Ornithodira.) More information about this sighting can be found here.

Ever Learning
Jul 30 2012 08:38 PM
coool if only it was legal to use your mobile to take pics while driving, kidding lol
Interesting link...thanks!
Very interesting link indeed! Thank you for sharing it. I'd be thrilled if it turned out that they still existed (never did lost my childhood fascination with dinosaurs and pterosaurs. I used to tell my folks I wanted a pterosaur, that I planned to name Pterry. (What can I say, I was a weird kid.)

Supersquatch
Jul 31 2012 03:41 AM

lizzieboo, on 31 July 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Very interesting link indeed! Thank you for sharing it. I'd be thrilled if it turned out that they still existed (never did lost my childhood fascination with dinosaurs and pterosaurs. I used to tell my folks I wanted a pterosaur, that I planned to name Pterry. (What can I say, I was a weird kid.)

The Mule, on 31 July 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Interesting link...thanks!
Thanks and your welcome!

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo
    Q-C