Photo

Groundbreaking Bigfoot Footage

Posted by Supersquatch , in Cryptozoology/Cryptobotany 31 July 2012 · 1,238 views

hominid cryptids evidence
Groundbreaking Bigfoot Footage Supposedly, Bigfoot was caught on tape as its head blurred in and out of a forest camera's viewpoint. The video is embedded below, along with the thoughts of Bigfoot enthusiast and video enhancer MK Davis. For the actual Bigfoot footage, go three minutes and five seconds into the video.

The footage is on loop and is displayed in different modes. In fact, the entity in the film was there for less than two seconds. If you have keen eyes, you may notice a silhouette in the background moving amongst the trees. Some were stumped about this and even criticized Davis for not mentioning it. However, on this video, he recently commented:

MK Davis said:

It's a cow. The file runs back and forth so the cow might sometimes appear to walk backwards. [...]

As for the footage of the "Bigfoot", skepticism is common. The video is blurry and a distinction between a normal animal and Bigfoot cannot be made by watching. Some even have suggested that this is a person in the film, not a squatch.

Mr.United_Nations
Jul 31 2012 07:26 AM
That is a horse, there's another one in the background

Supersquatch
Jul 31 2012 07:47 AM

The New Richard Nixon, on 31 July 2012 - 07:26 AM, said:

That is a horse, there's another one in the background

I concur.
Horse sounds like logical conclusion.

When considering how Bigfoot is usually described and depicted, the fact that we see skin around the eye as opposed to hair would be reason to exclude it as a Bigfoot anyway.

The hair we do see also seems to human-like (such as a horse would have) to conclude it's a Bigfoot.

I've never seen Bigfoot depicted with the kind of long strands of hair the animal in the video has.

Supersquatch
Jul 31 2012 08:46 AM

Angel Left Wing, on 31 July 2012 - 08:28 AM, said:

Horse sounds like logical conclusion.

When considering how Bigfoot is usually described and depicted, the fact that we see skin around the eye as opposed to hair would be reason to exclude it as a Bigfoot anyway.

The hair we do see also seems to human-like (such as a horse would have) to conclude it's a Bigfoot.

I've never seen Bigfoot depicted with the kind of long strands of hair the animal in the video has.

The hair is what made many people say that this is a teenager. ;)
Horses hair is not usually like that. It looks stuffy. I would agree on hipster teenager.

Supersquatch
Jul 31 2012 04:53 PM

Kazoo, on 31 July 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Horses hair is not usually like that. It looks stuffy. I would agree on hipster teenager.

Yeah, it could just have been a prank.

I don't know, though, everytime I see the video, the eyes are setting me off. The eyes look unhuman and like, well, a horse.
horses horses horses!!!! its always about horses!!!

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo
    Q-C