Photo

Witch Doctor Kills Four Children

Posted by Supersquatch , in Science vs. Religion 05 August 2012 · 1,060 views

superstition and death
Witch Doctor Kills Four Children Four children all from the same family were beaten to death in Haiti by a witch doctor whom promised to cure them of an illness. According to Wilfrid Brisson, an official from Marbial, Haiti, "Three girls and a boy, the eldest of whom was seven years old and the youngest only 15 months, suffered abuse from the healer who was treating them." The witch doctor had told the mother that the children were possessed by demons and that he could rid them of these fiends. He beat them, claiming that this would help cast out the demons. Consequently, the blows killed all four of the children. This story just proves that some people still have primitive mind-sets allowing them to kill to expel nonexistent entities, even though modern medicine has proved that demons don't cause illness.

More information here.

Simbi Laveau
Aug 05 2012 03:59 AM
Haiti is pretty off the hook with the magick. I'm surprised this made it into the media,as I would bet it happens quite often

Supersquatch
Aug 05 2012 04:15 AM

Simbi Laveau, on 05 August 2012 - 03:59 AM, said:

Haiti is pretty off the hook with the magick. I'm surprised this made it into the media,as I would bet it happens quite often

Yeah, I heard one story on the show Dark Matters: Twisted but True about zombies in Haiti. It is pretty voodoo over there.

Get Updates for New Posts

Click the "Follow this blog" button on the homepage to receive updates whenever a new post is written on Supersquatch.

Search My Blog

Short Stories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    adderiexola
    01 Jan 2014 - 17:17
  • Photo